What experiences have you had with the HDR

F Stein

I've noticed a lot of posted in regards to the HDR time thingamajig. What put me off it a bit was having what appeared to be a large electric magnet near your gonads. As I said to @Mayhem if it works it works, so what's your experiences.

F Stein

Just thought this HDR device is reminiscence of another device but working on the different principle to introduce astral projection. it was a pair of glasses that had numerous flickering lights that was supposed to synchronise your brain to a frequency that allowed you to astral project. This seems very similar but using electromagnetics.

paulyoung2

it is all electricity magnetism and the relationship thereof.. dial to the frequency and you WILL be anywhere in "time"
it is what it is.. no one would be on this site if they did not 100% believe this is what it is .. and it IS!

TimeFlipper

it is all electricity magnetism and the relationship thereof.. dial to the frequency and you WILL be anywhere in "time"
it is what it is.. no one would be on this site if they did not 100% believe this is what it is .. and it IS!
I thought you needed to be able to dial up the right frequency, so you know exactly where you are supposed to be going to....Or for example, you could end up on the Western Front during World War 1, facing the German machine gunners that are firing at the soldiers and you charging towards them :eek:....BTW, imho the HDR cannot transport anything through time and space..