What form of Time Travel did John Titor use?

AxIoN

I was wondering if there is any indication of what form on time travel Mr. Titor used in his work? Please keep in mind I am very new in the Time Travel scene. Mr. Titor's work is the first primary example of time travel that I had ever seen and his name was mentioned in a fictional work so what info I have may be wrong.

The reason I bring up this question is because I saw a screenshot of a bio from one of his accounts (Not sure if it was a forum or chat room, I will try to locate the link again) that said he was on his way back to 2036.

If this is true, and please correct me if it's not, then why stop on his way back? Especially in the year 2000. Was this is product of the form of time travel that he was using? I saw a video of someone using a HDR (Hyper Dimensional Resonator) and held a watch next to it, the hands began to go backwards at a very fast rate but they occasionally they spun forward a few hours before going back once more. If this was the case but simply in reverse it would make sense to me.

titorite

he usex two micro singularities. artifical black holes... he stopped in 2000 most likely because hos grand pa coercied or persuaded him. and he got.to see the effects of a world not hit by Y2K.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
1. Magnetic housing units for dual microsingularities.
2. Electron injection manifold to alter mass and gravity of microsingularities.
3. Cooling and x-ray venting system
4. Gravity sensors (VGL system)
5. Main clocks (4 cesium units)
6. Main computer units (3)

John-Titor-Machine.jpg

PT3_small.jpg