That's a hard question.

It's like asking "how do you feel after reading a book?"

Too many parameters:
experience of user
intention/purpose of session
use of vortex or none
witness well contents
moon phase, time of day

Typically, you use the unit with an intention/purpose in mind (the tuning of the unit), you then meditate or lay down.

Your intention will present through lucid dreams, visions, or you wake up and things are a little "different".

Most new users say "something" happened, but are at a loss to describe it.

Hope others post to this question.

Nanz93

Yes, because coming soon I get my HDR. But a model different than the Steven Gibbs model (RIP Mr. Steven)

Nanz93

I meet a friend that he Is good building radionic machines. He build a model where the HDR has some new tools and a metatron's coil, and work with negative energy (more safety)

Doc 05

Zenith
This forum is the best place for discussions (and warnings) on use of the HDR.

The "How to use the HDR" thread should be good reading for you.

Along with all of timeflipper's warnings ;)

Doc 05

Zenith
I meet a friend that he Is good building radionic machines. He build a model where the HDR has some new tools and a metatron's coil, and work with negative energy (more safety)
Please post pictures and results.
Thanks

Mayhem

Zenith
I feel that Gibbs used the warnings as a disclaimer non legal binding rather that occurrence's but thats my opinion.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Some people notice little details changed. Like an object missing, or a light bulb no longer working.

Einstein talked about a shop or place that he didn't notice before, even though he'd walk in front of it everyday. That was years ago, but I remember reading it. Maybe he can confirm. @Einstein

Hdrkid once found his keys in the fridge.