What happen after use the HDR?

Doc 05

Zenith
I see this train coming; with Steven's passing a renewed interest in the HDR begins.

Others start producing HDRs without oversight, but with more esoteric knowledge.

The next step is artificial vortexes.

12/12/21 marks the new golden age of time travel.

God help us all.

Doc 05

Zenith
Some people notice little details changed. Like an object missing, or a light bulb no longer working.

Einstein talked about a shop or place that he didn't notice before, even though he'd walk in front of it everyday. That was years ago, but I remember reading it. Maybe he can confirm. @Einstein

Hdrkid once found his keys in the fridge.
Actors/actresses changing in movies is always an entertaining and disturbing phenomenon.

steven chiverton

I meet a friend that he Is good building radionic machines. He build a model where the HDR has some new tools and a metatron's coil, and work with negative energy (more safety)
metatrons coil never herd of that name sounds like a fancy name just made up to maybe to describe a rubbing coil in a different way , to catch someone's attention of this new hdr build

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Some people notice little details changed. Like an object missing, or a light bulb no longer working.

Einstein talked about a shop or place that he didn't notice before, even though he'd walk in front of it everyday. That was years ago, but I remember reading it. Maybe he can confirm. @Einstein

Hdrkid once found his keys in the fridge.

I think I recall noticing windows on the second story of a building I had seen daily for years, yet never seen those windows before. The more you pay attention, the more you will notice. About a month ago I noticed a folder on a flash drive that I regularly use to transfer files from one computer to another. The folder was named Tempo. I opened the folder to find another folder named Lexicons. Inside that folder was nothing. The problem was I had just deleted all files on that flash drive an hour prior to finding those folders. The other problem was I had not created those folders. I had remembered the definition of Tempo from a music class I took in high school. But Lexicons was a word I had never come across before. It refers to a language or languages in the plural form. This one seems like a mystery to me. Or more evidence that our understanding of our reality isn't as we would like to believe.

Nanz93

¿Quién es HDR KID? Alguien me puede explicar sobre el
la bobina de metatrones nunca la manada de ese nombre suena como un nombre elegante recién inventado para tal vez para describir una bobina de fricción de una manera diferente, para llamar la atención de alguien de esta nueva construcción de hdr
METATRON coil..was created ..from BASE 12 math ..
This type of coil ... stabilizes and encodes ... towards the destination of ... time ...
Also ... it transmutes in 6 directions WITHIN an energy cube ...
Negative .. allowing ..
Open and close .. portals to .. and from specific locations ..
It transmutes electricity into ETER energy. And conversely ... it materializes ...
Things from astral to this physical world of ... REAL APPEARANCE

Nanz93

I think I recall noticing windows on the second story of a building I had seen daily for years, yet never seen those windows before. The more you pay attention, the more you will notice. About a month ago I noticed a folder on a flash drive that I regularly use to transfer files from one computer to another. The folder was named Tempo. I opened the folder to find another folder named Lexicons. Inside that folder was nothing. The problem was I had just deleted all files on that flash drive an hour prior to finding those folders. The other problem was I had not created those folders. I had remembered the definition of Tempo from a music class I took in high school. But Lexicons was a word I had never come across before. It refers to a language or languages in the plural form. This one seems like a mystery to me. Or more evidence that our understanding of our reality isn't as we would like to believe.
My friend says ..

Not knowing ... about those folders ... means that NO records were completely SAVED in ...
YOUR DNA after returning from your astral travel of ..HDR gibbs model ..
And the problem of using HOT POSITIVE electricity ..

As a BASE for an astral gibbs HDR ... is that ... it will NEVER be achieved ...
STABILIZE .... the connection of ... the place where you went ... and REMEMBER what you moved there ...

YOUR PHYSICAL BODY ... contains ... the registry keys and memory stores ...
On every astral journey HDR ...
Now your ... folder ..

Time and LEXICONS ..
Those words ..
They are operating systems that we all have ... INSIDE the shield of our body AURA ...
We also have ..
Tools to disable .lock or unlock ..
From our aura shield ..
And these are modified .. from codes .. based on BASE 12 math ..
It is for this reason that ..
You who use BASE 10 math ...
They will NEVER succeed in ... creating .or manifesting ... the foundations of a true
HDR PORTAL ASTRAL
That in the end ...
The closest terms to describe it are ..
2 GRAVITY impact spheres ...
stationary inside a cube of 3 internal cubes of zero point energy.

Doc 05

Zenith
metatrons coil never herd of that name sounds like a fancy name just made up to maybe to describe a rubbing coil in a different way , to catch someone's attention of this new hdr build
I think he means Metatron's Cube.

I curious how they plan to incorporate it into the HDR design.

Nanz93

Creo que se refiere al cubo de Metatron.

Tengo curiosidad por saber cómo planean incorporarlo al diseño HDR.
The Metatron's coils is real, was build by maths of base 12. Let show you a photo of the coil. You think that the coil is simple to make. But have your work.

Attachments

• IMG-20211228-WA0023.jpg
    IMG-20211228-WA0023.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 12