What historical events would you change if you could travel back in time?

Karlmarx005

If you ware to travel back in time what would you bring with you into the past and what would you do and how would you do it?

Karlmarx005

I would stop the Soviet Union from collapsing and prevent nationalist China from being defeated by mao

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
  • I would prevent Elvis Presley and John Lennon from experiencing premature deaths. How would I make this happen? Read the first post in the following thread: https://paranormalis.com/threads/elvis-presley-and-john-lennon-still-alive.8684/.
  • I would prevent Barack Obama from becoming the 44th US President, and have Alan Keyes be elected the 44th President instead.
    • Although one can argue that without 8 years of Obama, we wouldn't need Donald Trump to be President #45, I'll argue this: we can have Alan Keyes be President #44 AND Donald Trump be President #45 because the United States needs a lot more than 8 years to drain its swamp, and each President can't have more than 2 terms. With 8 years of Obama, the swamp got out of control, but it was still very bad prior to Obama.
These are just two of the many things I plan on changing. I could go on and on with the other things, but I want to keep my posts here short and sweet.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@label - Please refrain from trying to dismiss the idea of changing the past in this thread. This thread was not created to be a debate thread. Let people have fun with their ideas of changing the past.

We can argue until blue about whether or not changing the past is right, so this should end here and now.

Edit: Label chose to have his/her post that was above deleted, so I did it for him/her.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@label - Please refrain from trying to dismiss the idea of changing the past in this thread. This thread was not created to be a debate thread. Let people have fun with their ideas of changing the past.

We can argue until blue about whether or not changing the past is right, so this should end here and now.

Dont forget that i too have invested my own time and money on trying to bring about a UFO encounter, that may be of use to your own personal ambition, and also for the interest of our members (y):D..

label

i deleted my post

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@label - No need to be ashamed; you didn't have to delete your post; I just wanted you to learn a lesson here. But I'll delete that post entirely if you wish it so.

dimension-1hacker

I would preserve my consciousness to prevent memory loss if a timeline I am in changes. I would observe the past and future for adventure, action, and pleasure of observing, and few other reasons I consitere important too.