What historical events would you change if you could travel back in time?

titorite

Yaup , that was kinda my thought too Thom. If i could go back and change something? Oh well , im a selfish sonvbitch. I would stop my father from killing his mistress and himself.

Yaup. Two families would still have all their parents till they naturally aged into paradise. Dont really care much about the lady. I didnt know her well and she was polite to me. But her son was a priiiick. A bully. He calmed his tits one night when he really wanted a fight. Swung at me and i knocked him over. Not down just over,.he stood upright again like he still had some fight in him, one more shot to the face then he went down.I was impressed with myself initially but I cried later because i felt bad that we had to fight.. that like, their was no other way to talk about what ever the problem was.. i was so young.im still all about descilation but I give much less of a fuck these days cause somefolks just wanna start shit for no reason and I get that now. But his mom was never mean to me per se... i mean she was fucking my father and ruining a marriage but i didnt know any of that at the time i was shielded quite well.

But i would have my father back. He would of loved the internet age. I imagine him with a smart phone like mine but better because he would have the latest and greatest model, always. And i imagine he'd be a facebook,Instagram,snapchat,twitter junkie meme lord ,pumping out boss memes and talking mad hilarious shit. That's who he was.... shame the Rucker had to ruin everything

So yeah , i got a time machine then im stopping a mVVVer suVVVde FTW.

Oh wait is this closed loop reality or multiverse theory? Ahhhh shit, well fuck it id do it for another reality anyway, just to see.