Creativity What if John Titor was Jesus?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
What if Titor was actually Jesus returning and we denied him all over again?

There are some interesting parallels:

1. Focus on his mother and very little focus on his father (Mary/Joseph?)
2. Promise to save those who believe (we know where to escape the nuclear blast)
3. Mention of a second coming
4. Release of a book that supposedly tells all

Can anyone think of any more?

By persecuting Titor, have people nailed Jesus to the cross all over again?

Samstwitch

What if Titor was actually Jesus returning and we denied him all over again?

There are some interesting parallels:

1. Focus on his mother and very little focus on his father (Mary/Joseph?)
2. Promise to save those who believe (we know where to escape the nuclear blast)
3. Mention of a second coming
4. Release of a book that supposedly tells all

Can anyone think of any more?

By persecuting Titor, have people nailed Jesus to the cross all over again?

John Titor could not be Jesus. John was conceived through an earthly father. The Virgin Mary was inseminated by the Holy Spirit. The conception of Christ was a miraculous event. John was not conceived by any miraculous event.

The Return of Christ, the Second Coming of Christ will be a major event. Jesus said when He returns, it will be as the lightening flashes from the east to the west. Jesus said about His Second Coming...Matthew 24:26-27 "So if they say to you, 'Behold, He is in the wilderness,' do not go out, or, 'Behold, He is in the inner rooms,' do not believe them. For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be." (Jesus often referred to Himself as the Son of Man.)

John said Jesus had not yet returned and that many people on his Wordline thought that the Lord was angry at them (paraphrasing). John said, the people in his time believed they had lived through the Tribulation spoken of in the Bible by surviving the Civil War and Nuclear War.

John Titor spoke about his father as well as his mother. (Paraphrasing) He talked about his father moving the family outside of the city after a neighbors house was searched. He talked about selling oranges with his dad by sailing up and down the coastline in a boat. He talked more about his father, but it's been awhile, so I'd have to research.

Actually, John didn't tell us where to escape a nuclear blast, but he gave us some tips on how to survive.

John has been persecuted and hated by people on our Worldline, but then as a believer in Jesus Christ, I again mention this passage: Jesus said: "If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you." John 15:18

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Here's one I don't truly believe, but scary thought --- what if Jesus was someone from the future (possibly John?) and the whole Christian religion was a myth based on his visit? YIKES. Not liking the sound of that.

Skarpz

It is said that the AntiChrist will do the same as Jesus did with all the resurrection and three days thing but what if that AntiChrist was the original Jesus and his life stories were sent back in time and they changed the present but not really. History repeats itself but also which came first? The second coming really the first? Just some thoughts if John could be Jesus or the AntiChrist. I could be wrong though.

AETERNAM REX

Sam,

Do you believe the Holy Bible is the true word of God?

Do you believe that Isaiah 9:6 and Zechariah 6:12 are in reference to the Messiah/Son of God?

Do you believe Revelation 13 is in reference to the personification of Satan and/or the epitome of evil?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Argument against Titor going back and playing the role of Jesus:

Well, after contemplation, I am realizing Jesus performed miracles, mulitplying fish, healing instanty, etc.
Nobody mentioned Titor doing any of that. Jesus is an alien hybrid. Mary's egg wasn't fertiliZed by human sperm.
God was not from Earth (aka alien).

Now, what I originally meant was that perhaps Jesus POSED as a time traveler for his second
coming and warned us of our future demise.

Ren

My father is a Southern Baptist Christian from Texas and I was born and raised to the age of 18 a very dedicated church goer. I went on Sunday morning, Sunday evening and Wednesday evening almost every week. But sometime in High School I started reading about other religions. And then I had a paranormal experience where a close friend of mine was miraculously healed by a girl who claimed to be a witch. She literally brought him back from death's door. Not a single doctor could explain his recovery. When my friend gave me the metal charm she constructed, I took it to my church pastor (leader) to get information and help. After many months, he told me that nothing like this goes on in his town. My faith was shaken and it was then that I started on the Pagan path. Sure I continued to go to church and a religious college. But I was studying seriously nature based religion. And after reading 'Wicca: The Old Religion in the New Age', I fell away from Christianity. I have since learned that I do not meet the requirements of being a Wiccan. So I am just Pagan in my beliefs. I still study the history of Christianity. I study Gnostic teachings. So questions like, who were the two witnesses really interest me. Religion is still important to me. So, if I was a time traveller, I would go back to the time of Christ and find out what really happened. My journey would probably take me to the year 325, where I believe Jesus Christ was born.

Last edited: