• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Guys, I know you're probably going to call me crazy... but what if John Titor was lying about the year he came from. Basically I'm saying that he didn't come from 2036... rather 2008. Ask me anything about this, I will be able to support it.

AAA

It's all code. Everything means something else.

"From 2036" is a reference to Numbers 10:20 in The Bible. It is the only verse equaling 666 as well as 2036. (Count it with and without the sofits.)

ועל־צבא מטה בני־גד אליסף בן־דעואל׃
NumberMan | Hebrew Gematria Calculator

"From 2036" means "From Hell". It's kind of an inside joke.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Guys, I know you're probably going to call me crazy... but what if John Titor was lying about the year he came from. Basically I'm saying that he didn't come from 2036... rather 2008. Ask me anything about this, I will be able to support it.

It is quite possible that he was not forthright with his information. Does it mean it was a hoax? Not at all. But I do agree with AAA that some of it is code for someone else. I do not believe a time traveler would make himself known publicly without a reason. There must have been information he wanted to give to either someone else or other versions of himself.

What do you find significant about 2008? I'd really like to hear your thoughts. 1998 has been brought up several times. Some of us believe he has been interacting with us since 1998 rather than 2001.

AAA

It is quite possible that he was not forthright with his information. Does it mean it was a hoax? Not at all. But I do agree with AAA that some of it is code for someone else. I do not believe a time traveler would make himself known publicly without a reason. There must have been information he wanted to give to either someone else or other versions of himself.

What do you find significant about 2008? I'd really like to hear your thoughts. 1998 has been brought up several times. Some of us believe he has been interacting with us since 1998 rather than 2001.

Everything is based on posts and faxes. etc. Everything about the posts means something else. ...all of it. If you can't see it, you weren't meant to. They have been altered and compromised anyway. Forget trying to interpret it from a literal perspective. It is a waste of time.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Well, the reason 2008 is because this theory is based on one little thing he said. He said the olympics wouldn't happen in 2008... They actually almost didn't because of protests in China. So I'm saying he came a bit before the 2008 olympics started. Also, he probably knew about how Barrack Obama wasn't a good president so decided there might be a civil war. Just a theory, you can still ask me anything... But I'm saying that he only said he came from 2036, because it made him look better, rather then being from 2008.

AAA

Well, the reason 2008 is because this theory is based on one little thing he said. He said the olympics wouldn't happen in 2008... They actually almost didn't because of protests in China. So I'm saying he came a bit before the 2008 olympics started. Also, he probably knew about how Barrack Obama wasn't a good president so decided there might be a civil war. Just a theory, you can still ask me anything... But I'm saying that he only said he came from 2036, because it made him look better, rather then being from 2008.

The Olympics being canceled in 2008 is probably another metaphor meaning something else. Maybe it's about a bewilder-beast trying to make it to the Olympics to help with their logo, but who instead got lost.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Well, he could have read history and old news sources in 2036.