What if John Titor was lying... somewhat

Do you think there is ANY chance of this being true

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

AAA

It is enormously complex, spans about 3 millennium or more, is about religion, time travel, psy-ops stalkers, and a presumed dead girl.

It's really all about the girl. All of it converges to eventually lead to the girl. I must know she is O.K. It is VERY important.

The biggest issue with all of it are religious people and psy-ops stalkers, ...especially the stalkers. They are totally fcuking up the program for everyone and have been for years. They need to be gathered and executed A.S.A.P.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
LOL, when I said tell me about it I meant like, you know, in a sarcastic way, like if somebody says something about a guy you can say "tell me about it". Mb

AAA

Guys, I know you're probably going to call me crazy... but what if John Titor was lying about the year he came from. Basically I'm saying that he didn't come from 2036... rather 2008. Ask me anything about this, I will be able to support it.
Time travel_0 was not from 2036.

But was Timetravel_0 really John Titor or someone posting for him?

To be honest, I haven't reviewed it closely enough to determine that. Because of interference, because of people's games and bullshit, because some things have been altered from their original state, I no longer consider the posts or chat logs entirely reliable.