What if Lovecraft was right?

Mr Unknown

What if the old ones exist? HP Lovecraft seemed to have a really deep knowledge of the occult. Also, there seems to be a connection between HP Lovecraft and Aleister Crowley. Crowley believed in inmense entities of great power. He tried to summon choronozon, dweller of the abyss. A super demonic entity that could unleash hell on earth. There's even a branch of Thelema that believes in Ctulhu and the old ones. There's also the clyphot, the tree of death in wich you go deeper into the hierarchy of hell until you meet a super demonic entity.

TimeFlipper

What if the old ones exist? HP Lovecraft seemed to have a really deep knowledge of the occult. Also, there seems to be a connection between HP Lovecraft and Aleister Crowley. Crowley believed in inmense entities of great power. He tried to summon choronozon, dweller of the abyss. A super demonic entity that could unleash hell on earth. There's even a branch of Thelema that believes in Ctulhu and the old ones. There's also the clyphot, the tree of death in wich you go deeper into the hierarchy of hell until you meet a super demonic entity.

Crowley also tried to invoke Pan, second only to Lucifer if my memory serves me right..

Mayhem

Zenith
Ask Crowley want happened with the EYE when he invoked it maybe that was in Egypt.

TimeFlipper

Ask Crowley want happened with the EYE when he invoked it maybe that was in Egypt.

I would love to ask Crowley my old friend but unfortunately he is dead, maybe you could educate all of us regarding Crowley and the EYE, it certainly sounds fascinating (y):)..

Mayhem

Zenith
Another here is versed in this a Romanian.

"Third eye" in egyptian religion is the eye of horus. The eye of horus is the eye of a demon/devil. Aleister Crowley made his last satanic ritual in a room with nothing but 4 walls and inscriptions. His wife and him were present. She described as a giant eye appeared in the room that looked at them. Alisteir performed on that day an Egyptian ritual."

TimeFlipper

Another here is versed in this a Romanian.

"Third eye" in egyptian religion is the eye of horus. The eye of horus is the eye of a demon/devil. Aleister Crowley made his last satanic ritual in a room with nothing but 4 walls and inscriptions. His wife and him were present. She described as a giant eye appeared in the room that looked at them. Alisteir performed on that day an Egyptian ritual."

Ahh yes my old friend, I recall now that we discussed the "eye of horus" sometime last year, and I made one of my many awful jokes about it, which certainly amused your very good self :LOL:..

MartinTower

There is a guy who did researches on the subject and developed his theory that agrees that Lovecraft was into something. The guy is Angelo Cerchi and he also translated his book into english.

lamdo263

A version of Ctulhu which was a super capable intelligent octopus of some kind was proven through contact between Russia divers and the creature.

The old ones were a long time ago. See Linda Howe's interview on Antartica on US Navy Seals finding vast rooms beneath the ground in Antartica.

Stephen King & I also had some of this forbidden knowledge. You don't want to get too friendly with Antartica.

lamdo263

There is a guy who did researches on the subject and developed his theory that agrees that Lovecraft was into something. The guy is Angelo Cerchi and he also translated his book into english.
To your statement, he was simply gifted with the information.