What if nothing happens on March 12th?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm just curious to know if anyone's view of Titor will change if nothing happens on March 12th.
Will we call it divergence? Will it happen at a different date? Does it mean it was a hoax? Will his story die off and fade? There are thousands of implications.

How are you going to feel if nothing happens on March 12th? Let's hear it.

titorite

Nothing should happen. Our timeline has obviously diverged way too far , that's what I think. My opinion will probably remain the same.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Nothing should happen. Our timeline has obviously diverged way too far , that's what I think. My opinion will probably remain the same.

Hopefully that's the case. Nobody WANTS anything bad to happen. I still have this tiny nagging little bit in my mind that says WHAT IF he wasn't real... how stupid I'd feel...

Harte

I'm just curious to know if anyone's view of Titor will change if nothing happens on March 12th.
Will we call it divergence? Will it happen at a different date? Does it mean it was a hoax? Will his story die off and fade? There are thousands of implications.

Nothing ever happens on March 12.
WTF is supposed to happen?

Titor was utterly debunked years ago, check the search function here - maybe my posts are still there.

That is, unless you believe that a Corvette can carry around the weight of several Great Pyramids.

Harte

Sanyam Deshi

I'm not a Titor believer myself, but it makes me wonder.

Titor told of the events of the future and is widely recognized as being debunked for his incorrect predictions. Titor never actually said that his goal was to convince us to change the course of events. His posts were just informational messages during his stop in at the time. John Titor said that he time traveled to bring an IBM 5100 back to his time to fix a crisis. If John's presence in the past changed enough, he wouldn't even return to the same future that he came from. Naturally, John wouldn't want to do anything drastic that would change the timeline. If John had only correct predictions, Titor would be 1000x of a bigger deal and the world would start viewing his predictions as legitimate and likely possibilities. This in itself would change the timeline enough to cause Titor to return to a different future. In summary, in the small chance that John Titor is the real deal, I think that he would make some inaccurate predictions purposefully.

Marcello

1)John Titor hoax or urban legend maybe written by one expert(scientist,anthropologist surely not a military) guy who knew,or studied about what will happen in these years(maye a government/black ops insider)
or
2)He was the real guy who come from the future to warn us about the dangers of our society will have in the near future

Anything you think about if true or false,you must read and understand what TOPICS he talked about in the TIME WHEN those posts was written and NOT what he speaks about HIMSELF and about the TIME TRAVEL stuff BECAUSE is not relevant if you think he was lying .
The TOPICS about the police state,domestic terrorists,Second Gulf War and the WMDs,OGMs(search Codex Alimentarius)internet censoriship(SOPA and other international agreements)Russia as an enemy but at the same time allied to the rebel (just remember lot of Americans prefer Putin than Obama as a leader) and the WW3 (coincidentally the jesuit Pope Francis talking about "piecemeal"World War) and other clues you will find when reading his posts.

I could do different analyzes of various kinds of everything John said both from the point of view of the real time traveler or the expert liar "researcher"
if time,my lazyness,language barriers and google translator will allow.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Thought it was March 6th, 2015? No now its March 12th? Reminds me of that one guy who claimed the world would end twice in 2011 based on the bible. Harold Camping I believe. Oh and then we had that Mayan apocalypse which was supposed to take place in 2012 and hey look at that its 2015 already!

Still no Nibiru.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Thought it was March 6th, 2015? No now its March 12th? Reminds me of that one guy who claimed the world would end twice in 2011 based on the bible. Harold Camping I believe. Oh and then we had that Mayan apocalypse which was supposed to take place in 2012 and hey look at that its 2015 already!

Still no Nibiru.

I thought of those, too, and remember them as well as Y2K. Not even a flicker of the lights.

darwi

I'm not going to guess about John Titor. I simply don't know. I will focus my attention on simply raising my consciousness to the point where I can perceive truth and falsity more easily.

Sandy

Hi I'm new but for me the question is what if it does happen? I mean I've started prepping just in case but no where near being ready. I mean if it did happen there's no way I can get enough water and food to last even a year. With the mad cow stuff that happened last yr and now all the Russia stuff, it is scary. I don't know if Titor was legit, but the guy or guys were onto some stuff. I def pay way more attention since I read his posts. One thing I noticed was 2004 to 2009 I was overseas and when I came back home America was not the I i had left.. Like seriously I was in shock. Police were shooting to kill unarmed people and nobody seemed too borthered, that was different. And all these cameras everywhere, crazy. Maybe leaving and coming back made it more obvious idk. I hope it doesn't happen but either way it is a scary scenario.