What if the main problem with everything

TimeFlipper

The secret cake is the key to bringing peace and prosperity to Earth but a shadowy group within a
7-Eleven somewhere in these United States is holding it captive.
The shadowy group you mentioned is better known as the Fourth Reich (Adolf Hitler sympathisers), the EU is full of those scumbag sympathisers including that vile old beetch Angela Merkel...They desperately want to create a European army which is common knowledge!! (n):mad:..

alpha centauri

The shadowy group you mentioned is better known as the Fourth Reich (Adolf Hitler sympathisers), the EU is full of those scumbag sympathisers including that vile old beetch Angela Merkel...They desperately want to create a European army which is common knowledge!! (n):mad:..
You sound like Benjamin Fulford. The only difference is that he calls her Angela Hitler, because there are some people that say she is the daughter of Adolf Hitler.

TimeFlipper

You sound like Benjamin Fulford. The only difference is that he calls her Angela Hitler, because there are some people that say she is the daughter of Adolf Hitler.
Excellent point you make about Angela "Hitler" which would if true, prove that Adolph Hitler DIDNT kill himself in 1945 along with his new wife of only 40 hours, Eva Braun...

Hitler either escaped to the Brazilian Jungle with his new wife, or more than likely ended up in Antarctica in some secret bunker where Angela Merkel (Hitler) was spawned from Adolph Hitler and Eva Braun Hitler...

Angela Merkel (Hitler) would be sent to sent to Germany in 1954 to be fostered by Fourth Reich advocates and given a new identity when she was 8 years old to help foster the Fourth Reich Aryan blood lineage!!...But of course, all that is just the TimeFlippers wild conspiricy thinking ;)..

FYI, Angela Merkel (Hitler) has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes, typical Aryan race necessity!! :eek:

alpha centauri

Excellent point you make about Angela "Hitler" which would if true, prove that Adolph Hitler DIDNT kill himself in 1945 along with his new wife of only 40 hours, Eva Braun...

Hitler either escaped to the Brazilian Jungle with his new wife, or more than likely ended up in Antarctica in some secret bunker where Angela Merkel (Hitler) was spawned from Adolph Hitler and Eva Braun Hitler...

Angela Merkel (Hitler) would be sent to sent to Germany in 1954 to be fostered by Fourth Reich advocates and given a new identity when she was 8 years old to help foster the Fourth Reich Aryan blood lineage!!...But of course, all that is just the TimeFlippers wild conspiricy thinking ;)..

FYI, Angela Merkel (Hitler) has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes, typical Aryan race necessity!!
The death of Hitler could be true. I dont know that part.

They used the sperm of him and introduced it to the sister of Eva Braun, if I remember correctly. That was on her discussion board. She had an internet site where you could ask her questions and she answers it (or her secretary. I dont think that was her.) I ask on the discussion board if Angela Merkel knows that they post conspiracy theories about her on her forum and they said that nobody looks at this forum and they do not care, so they do not know.:LOL:

The guy that posted it said he had some proof and posted some stuff on the forum but I didnt look into it.

I wanted to ask a question about aliens to her and why the government is not revealing their existence, but they did not get enough votes. She answered only three questions a week (or her secretary).

I think Qanon posted the same stuff about her, but the origin was not Qanon, that were some guys in Germany. Some people also say Hitler is related to the Rothschilds in a further conspiracy theory.

The people with the name Hitler all got new identities, as far as I know and the names were changed. So nobody knows who is related to him.

TimeFlipper

The death of Hitler could be true. I dont know that part.

They used the sperm of him and introduced it to the sister of Eva Braun, if I remember correctly. That was on her discussion board. She had an internet site where you could ask her questions and she answers it (or her secretary. I dont think that was her.) I ask on the discussion board if Angela Merkel knows that they post conspiracy theories about her on her forum and they said that nobody looks at this forum and they do not care, so they do not know.:LOL:

The guy that posted it said he had some proof and posted some stuff on the forum but I didnt look into it.

I wanted to ask a question about aliens to her and why the government is not revealing their existence, but they did not get enough votes. She answered only three questions a week (or her secretary).

I think Qanon posted the same stuff about her, but the origin was not Qanon, that were some guys in Germany. Some people also say Hitler is related to the Rothschilds in a further conspiracy theory.

The people with the name Hitler all got new identities, as far as I know and the names were changed. So nobody knows who is related to him.
There was one story put out that Hitlers name was originally Schicklgruber...However instead of using that name, Hitlers father put on his marriage certificate Heider, which is a miss spelling of the name Hitler...Can you imagine how silly saying, Heil Schicklgruber would have sounded, instead of saying Heil Hitler? :LOL: