What if the main problem with everything

Wind7

Staff
There was one story put out that Hitlers name was originally Schicklgruber...However instead of using that name, Hitlers father put on his marriage certificate Heider, which is a miss spelling of the name Hitler...Can you imagine how silly saying, Heil Schicklgruber would have sounded, instead of saying Heil Hitler? :LOL:

Wasn't one of the names also 'Dondahorifficthreepennyfoxtrottingtowardsapuppetrydance Skiffington Von Plooper' (??)

OakFieldAlienz444

Honestly Merkel LOOKS enough like Hitler to be related but I have heard many medical sources claim
Hitler was infertile and not able to produce children. He was capable of enjoying strange deviant sex (like being pissed on or shit on) but was unable
to use it for procreation due to being impotent.

I tend to think Merkel is not Hitler's grandaughter or daughter. I used to wonder.

OakFieldAlienz444

How does Adolf Hitler and the Nazis who escaped to South America and then to Antarctica get lumped in with the evil cake conspiracy?

EASY, here's proof:

Everyone knows the famous story of Adolf Hitler surviving that incredible explosion in that "assassination attempt" (which some think might have been faked) and how Hitler was the only one who survived in the blast.

The cake had the same survival skills evidently.

TimeFlipper