What in your opinion are the best movies

Kazper

GRADUATE
I'm currently trying to get some down time and relax somewhat. what are some very real to life movies on time travel or really anything to do with our topics on this forum that you suggest I watch as part as my down time that you think are very close to the truth.
trying to build a list of many so give me anything related to forum discussion, whether real or not.

Mayhem

Zenith
Gotta watch
Cast Away

His time his all his own.

Kazper

GRADUATE
This may be a bit off topic, but I'm watching "The Montauk Survivors" From 1983 and they talk about the year 2012 not being very clear .
. Its pretty interesting. Plus I'm trying to decide If I should go get a shower , go buy some food and chill out and drink some beer. I'm Still up in the air about it, lol. I haven't had a beer in over a month and I use to be a casual beer drinker of beer at least 2 times a week. lol. If Anyone can jump ahead a few hours let me know what I end up doing. LOL:)

Kazper

GRADUATE
Gotta watch
Cast Away

His time his all his own.
I seen cast away with Tom Hanks already. I Once seen a movie where a hitman went to different times to off people, It was a good movie but I didn't see the full thing.

TimeFlipper

This may be a bit off topic, but I'm watching "The Montauk Survivors" From 1983 and they talk about the year 2012 not being very clear .
. Its pretty interesting. Plus I'm trying to decide If I should go get a shower , go buy some food and chill out and drink some beer. I'm Still up in the air about it, lol. I haven't had a beer in over a month and I use to be a casual beer drinker of beer at least 2 times a week. lol. If Anyone can jump ahead a few hours let me know what I end up doing. LOL:)

I suggest you start by taking a couple of paracetomols for the headache :(..

Kazper

GRADUATE

I suggest you start by taking a couple of paracetomols for the headache :(..
Headache is gone, I just wanna make sure I'm not sick before I do any partying just in case :)