What is after DEATH ?

dh1

Future is gonna be pretty crazy, a good crazy though, peaceful.
Heard of 'the event'?
Flash from the sun, mass arrests, econ crash, snowden revelations, first alien contact landings to private individuals, some people dematerialize.

paradox404

I don't think there is really anything after death but a blank, with the exception of moving forward to the next dimension and we will never remember it, just like we don't remember being born. We wont ever know if there is anything after death because once we leave this life, that's it. Nothing else but the next life and we will be asking the same questions then to.

There is something after death, I don't think it is just a void. There was some kind of intelligence there.

I have died before for a few minutes. So I do know death is not the end. If anything its a new beginning.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I don't think there is really anything after death but a blank, with the exception of moving forward to the next dimension and we will never remember it, just like we don't remember being born. We wont ever know if there is anything after death because once we leave this life, that's it. Nothing else but the next life and we will be asking the same questions then to.

There is something after death, I don't think it is just a void. There was some kind of intelligence there.

I have died before for a few minutes. So I do know death is not the end. If anything its a new beginning.

Did you see/experience anything?

Lumbergooz

if heaven & hell after death are going to be delivered as a mental state not physical..then everyone who played by the rules of the main 3 Godly religions is fkd..bothe here and there,,,,.big time...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith

Yes I can accept that this life may become a shadow memory. Perhaps remembered, perhaps not - as we sometimes remember dreams. I would like to think that in our true Spiritual, more developed state that we will retain our past life memories. If not, how will we evolve?