What is consciousness?

QPN

What is consciousness;

some people assume that the brain is consciousness but how? Well two neurons collide to produce an interaction nothing other then the interaction occurs, so consciousness's is not produced by the neurons interacting within a neural net. Consciousness is not the neurons themselves because the neurons are themselves objects, therefore nothing but the object is there. In a system where no physical object can cause itself to move, consciousness is seemingly the only process that does not require that in a physical sense because consciousness is more then a physical system. Consciousness is what assigned meaning to multiple things which is the systems understanding of itself, as understanding produces an provable tautology it is the only point in the chain of cause and effect where something causes itself or is in a way that is hard to describe with my current grasp of language and concepts. That is why I think changing your visual perception is a way to time travel, consciousness is the beginning and the end of cause and effect as without something that proves itself no other cause can cause itself. The system collapses, or never existed. What is consciousness, it is understanding, but what is understanding, can I accurrately describe that concept using language the descartian method could not work. Is consciousness what people think it is, as the brain I proved is not what consciousness is. Since I don't have a philosophical theory of everything am not certain but. Correct the proofs that you view as incorrect.

What is the point?
Without knowing what consciousness is how can you predict the perceived negative or and positive effects of time travel?
Maybe understanding the inner working of consciousness could cause you to be able to easly time travel.
Its quite obvious that consciousness is not a neural net, yet people seemingly persist in believing something that can be easly disproven.
why? Is it a flaw in peoples reasoning capabilities, gov suppression, mass simplemindedness? don't know!

I'm not trying to correct you on what you know dimension-1hacker but, in your post above, not only have you left out the fact that physically neurons are constructed objects but you've also left out all of the biochemical processes which go on inside neurons themselves. However, like you, I believe that consciousness is more than just biochemistry & the firing of charged particles and or neurotransmitters across the synapse.

dimension-1hacker

I'm not trying to correct you on what you know dimension-1hacker but, in your post above, not only have you left out the fact that physically neurons are constructed objects but you've also left out all of the biochemical processes which go on inside neurons themselves. However, like you, I believe that consciousness is more than just biochemistry & the firing of charged particles and or neurotransmitters across the synapse.
Regardless of however many only physical interactions there are inside the neurons structure and all others, those are by definition only physical interactions between objects that only have mass. Therefore how can consciousness be only the sum a physical interaction when by definition only a physical interaction occurred, not a thought. Correct?
  1. constructed in what way?
  2. unquantized = infinite amount of ways of of being existing simultaniously, something that is part of the fabric of space yet is separate? + rate of change in what something is? + plus the unrepeating direction = unquantized time?
probally somewhat illogical description, don't blame me blame my current temporary cognitive capacities, I am running on the sum of some of my gained knowledge.

what is mass. what causes something to be solid? potential, mass does not allow movement in of itself, a piece of bamboo cannot bend if something is not causing its structure to have the ability to do so. What causes mass to have structure? Not the mass itself, even mass is caused to be what it is by something, therefore that something is not mass. Nothing can cause itself. Therefore the structure of mass it potential, as without the ability for the bamboo tree to bend something that is not mass needs to cause the bamboo tree to be able to bend. potential is the ability to do something that the object is not doing in the future.

Last edited:

QPN

Regardless of however many only physical interactions there are inside the neurons structure and all others, those are by definition only physical interactions between objects that only have mass. Therefore how can consciousness be only the sum a physical interaction when by definition only a physical interaction occurred, not a thought. Correct?

Correct.

Personally it is of my belief that all the way down at its prime fundamental level there is nothing contained of and or inside our universe that cannot be anything more or anything less than that prime fundamental thing which makes it what it is. As such it is of my belief that consciousness itself arises from the prime fundamental source substance of everything that is physical/tangible.

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

Personally it is of my belief that all the way down at its prime fundamental level there is nothing contained of and or inside our universe that cannot be anything more or anything less than that prime fundamental thing which makes it what it is. As such it is of my belief that consciousness itself arises from the prime fundamental source substance of everything that is physical/tangible.
the prime fundimental?
The sum of all possible combinations of everything with everything else in every way possible, everything existing simultaniously yet the spacial blueprint for this, the ability to cause different, which based off the philosophical knowledge is what causes time and everything to exist the way it exists. Without the systems ability to understand itself the system does not know what itself is, the properties, physically, and to not be able to define itself is not know what it is, and if the system does not know what it is the system cannot exist. Even a property only exists because it can effect something else, and is the sum of its effect, and something can only effect other things when the thing itself has something that causes it to be the way it is. Without that the thing is formless, and when something is formless it may exist but does not do anything.

prime fundemental. agree?
Everything is an amount of objects with different volumes, densities, mass, speed, interacting in different ways, and consciousness the system understanding itself, using perhaps different terminology that is all there is so that is all there is as a tautology. Words define either emotions and or the what physically occurs? Importance systems are just what a particular being wants more then something else.

your definition of prime fundemental?
your definition of continuum of infinity?
the forward going direction & rate of change in state of being = unquantized time definitions?

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

Correct.

Personally I believe that it is possible to understand what dimensions are, and what time is, and what consciousness is. That can be gained by increasing your cognitive capabilities through yoga, tia chi, deep breathing exersizes, eating as many healthy foods as possible per day, cardio, hiit workouts, brain games, thinking about what you want to say before saying something, learning computer programing langauges, understanding mathematical concepts, reading about philosophy then thinking about philosophy, questioning everything, accupressure, kiroprocty, and so on. I have testing these theories and gains what I subjectively view as incredible results. As a result I could invent and think of what data I know of showing most others could not.

QPN

When it comes to my own personal highly theoretical quantum model I theorize that we exist of and inside an extremely super massive astronomically large informationally physical & physically informational multidimensional polarized complex truth quantum logical matrix derived of a digital resolution of multiple different instances of a specialize form of entangleable & unentangleable self processing & self maintaining quantum mathematical information. In turn it is through the polarized & unpolarized quantum informational magnitudes(or Quantum Information Variables) contained of and or inside this specialized form of quantum information that not only is this SFQI said to exist with the ability to define & cause and or put forth the physical manifestation of all of the physically fundamental things which make our dimensionalized physical realm what it is. But it is through the dynamic/changeable nature of these polarized & unpolarized quantum informational magnitudes(or QIVs) that this SFQI is also said to exist with the ability to define & cause and or put forth all of these physically fundamental things' dynamic quantum state of physical/tangible manifestation. In other words when it comes to my own personal highly theoretical quantum model this specialized form of quantum mathematical information is said to be the prime fundamental source substance of everything that is physical/tangible, in that it in itself is said to be energy or quanta. At the same time though this SFQI is also said to exist with the ability to act tangible/solid in reference to other instances of its particular form/type of quantum information.

Simply put I believe that as a whole & in its entirety our universe is an extremely super advanced quantum computer whose quantum mathematical information & quantum mechanical system gives rise to self aware constructed objects like us humans.

QPN

your definition of prime fundemental?
your definition of continuum of infinity?
the forward going direction & rate of change in state of being = unquantized time definitions?

Prime fundamental has to do with defining authority, kind of like in the syntax of a programing language.

Continuum of infinity can be seen in the idea that to be that which is infinite is to be that which is constantly ongoing.

Unquantized time comes from the idea that while seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and years are all human defined, constructed and or quantified units of time/temporal duration the distribution of the continuum of infinity itself is non quantized temporal duration. The trick to it here is that while the distribution of the continuum of infinity itself is non quantized temporal duration changes in state of being over the distribution of the continuum of infinity/temporal duration are quantized units of change.

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

When it comes to my own personal highly theoretical quantum model I theorize that we exist of and inside an extremely super massive astronomically large informationally physical & physically informational multidimensional polarized complex truth quantum logical matrix derived of a digital resolution of multiple different instances of a specialize form of entangleable & unentangleable self processing & self maintaining quantum mathematical information. In turn it is through the polarized & unpolarized quantum informational magnitudes(or Quantum Information Variables) contained of and or inside this specialized form of quantum information that not only is this SFQI said to exist with the ability to define & cause and or put forth the physical manifestation of all of the physically fundamental things which make our dimensionalized physical realm what it is. But it is through the dynamic/changeable nature of these polarized & unpolarized quantum informational magnitudes(or QIVs) that this SFQI is also said to exist with the ability to define & cause and or put forth all of these physically fundamental things' dynamic quantum state of physical/tangible manifestation. In other words when it comes to my own personal highly theoretical quantum model this specialized form of quantum mathematical information is said to be the prime fundamental source substance of everything that is physical/tangible, in that it in itself is said to be energy or quanta. At the same time though this SFQI is also said to exist with the ability to act tangible/solid in reference to other instances of its particular form/type of quantum information.

Simply put I believe that as a whole & in its entirety our universe is an extremely super advanced quantum computer whose quantum mathematical information & quantum mechanical system gives rise to self aware constructed objects like us humans.
I agree
There is a physical blueprint and the logic matrix is derived from images of the object itself and entangleable and unentagleable that process and self mantaining mathematical information. The opposites of and each value separately exist, outside the object and within the object as in order to interact with other objects the other objects need to know the quantum information variables. SFQI is the ability to use this information to completely define and cause and or put forth the physical manifestation of all of the physically fundamental things which make our dimensionalized physical realm what it is. SFQI is able to put forth all physically fundamental things finite types of physical/substance, which is a dynamic state of physical/tangible manifestation. This is the fundemental source code substance, which is what energy or quanta is, yet also has the ability to act tangible/solid. Without there being a blueprint separate from the other parts yet connected causing the other parts to make up a specific whole, applying to every other concept described, the substance so to speak what is formed or shapes ceases to be. SFQI is separate, yet at the same time a part connected by qyantum entanglement and the connection between types of substance able to mesh together to form energy because of the abilities to change, be changed, be self mantaining, deriving information of itself from parts of itself and so on. The blueprint is different the the physical and separate as physical is different then the blueprint, yet the blueprint and physical also exist together to effect each other yet are inherently separate without something to connect and define the "substance" of each part that are the building blocks for the base object. correct?
your definition of SFQI? and every other term that I might not of enterpeted correctly.

dimension-1hacker

Prime fundamental has to do with defining authority, kind of like in the syntax of a programing language.

Continuum of infinity can be seen in the idea that to be that which is infinite is to be that which is constantly ongoing.

Unquantized time comes from the idea that while seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and years are all human defined, constructed and or quantified units of time/temporal duration the distribution of the continuum of infinity itself is non quantized temporal duration. The trick to it here is that while the distribution of the continuum of infinity itself is non quantized temporal duration changes in state of being over the distribution of the continuum of infinity/temporal duration are quantized units of change.
The metaphysical distributed of the continuum of infinite is never ending time based amount that changes the things that are within or parts of it that change over the time duration? correct?
my mental capabilities are not what they could be, but correct?