What is consciousness?

walt willis

For a human to understand time may be like a fish trying to understand water?

Attachments

• 5aa738b9107d5.jpeg
    5aa738b9107d5.jpeg
    210.5 KB · Views: 0

dimension-1hacker

Would you agree with "awareness of time"?
What do you mean by awareness of time?
I am aware of my hands and other things around me moving, but am only perceiving the effect of a cause. Seeing things move around me does not mean I am aware of time as the cause of that is unknown. Time is not just a form of measurement but something apart from physical nature of things that I can currently describe in three dimensions I think. I am not close minded and always open to debate, you said you wanted to debate certain things? If you believe time is just a form of measurement can you prove that logically, science is the application of gaining knowledge via visual information, the universe is the sum of logic though not just visual information and the accuracy of the visual information is determined by conceptual logic. Is that a correct point that you agree is correct based off your current understanding? I believe the odds are high that I am in a computer simulation, which I define as the internal model of the external world not being accurate. I do not know what consciousness is, therefore my senses could be manipulated in an infinite amount of was as there nothing can be ruled out when nothing is understood. Not even any of the possibilities can be determined to be more or less likely then any other as there is no data to cause that, hence all the possibilities are equally likely to be true. Personally, I believe simulation theory renders science meaningless outside the simulation as science relies of what you perceive something else doing as accurate and a reflection of something more then science is inherently flawed within the simulation. Do you agree or not agree, and can you prove otherwise? If you think any of the statements are false, prove otherwise, appreciated.

Last edited:

QPN

The metaphysical distributed of the continuum of infinite is never ending time based amount that changes the things that are within or parts of it that change over the time duration? correct?
my mental capabilities are not what they could be, but correct?

The metaphysical distribution of the continuum of infinity is a never ending & non discrete based amount of time that causes the distribution of the manifestation of SFQI/quanta for as long as that SFQI has manifestation. At the same time though because the polarized & unpolarized quantum informational magnitudes or QIVs contained of and or inside SFQI exist with the ability to undergo change in state of being or state of manifestation this change is forced to happen OVER and or ACROSS the distribution of their manifestation.

In fact it is of my belief that this is why, under normal circumstances, matter can't move faster than the speed of light. Because when time dilates by slowing down or when the density of the distribution of the continuum of infinity decreases the speed at which SFQI or quanta( & therefore matter) undergoes change in state of manifestation also slows down/decreases. Which in turn means that if you could stop time from slowing down during acceleration, in theory, you should be able to accelerate to a velocity faster than the speed of light.

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

what does QPN abreviate?
Learned the terminology while reading about scientific studies, or adopted that type of logic based syntax? These events seem to be intertwined, and do you think everything being predetermined?

Last edited:

walt willis

Interesting how when Dan Sherman asked the alien if they can travel through time, the alien said no, "We travel around in time". This may open another can of worms? Now it begs the question as to what time line are we in on earth?9363

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Why can't a person figure out time by studying mathematical equations like (Force/Mass)*Time = Change In Velocity?

Why can't a person figure out time by studying the inner workings of frequency or Cycles /(per) Second?

If you pay attention to what you are taught, you would realize that you are being educated with fiction.