What is consciousness?

QPN

well I tried to read it.
pretty much impossible to comprehend.
I think ya might want to consider simplifying it a bit.

your vernacular isn't great, rhetorical style is convoluted...I didn't understand it at all. I'm trying.

Yes I know. I don't know how to explain what's inside my mind in a proper meaningful way.

Rudi

Temporal duration:

Time was invented by a human being to measure the emergence or disappearance of anything.
Time doesn’t really exist.
Everything is happening to us in the moment of the present.
Only matter changes, as does the aging of the body or the aging of matter.
The present is the epicenter of the change of this matter that we perceive.
As the human body ages, only its matter changes in the moment we call the present.
The change of matter can be measured in time, and our consciousness always remains in the same place where it originated.
So, from here on, the desire to travel to the past or the future in the form of a physical body cannot happen.

QPN

Temporal duration:

Time was invented by a human being to measure the emergence or disappearance of anything.
As the human body ages, only its matter changes in the moment we call the present.
The change of matter can be measured in time, and our consciousness always remains in the same place where it originated.
So, from here on, the desire to travel to the past or the future in the form of a physical body cannot happen.

The law of inertia says "An object in motion will stay in motion & an object at rest will stay at rest until acted upon by a net force". So in absolute reality just exactly what is the length or period that an object holds it's state of motion or state of rest until it is changed?

To me inertia is a function of time/continuum.

QPN

Temporal duration:

The law of inertia says "An object in motion will stay in motion & an object at rest will stay at rest until acted upon by a net force". So in absolute reality just exactly what is the length or period that an object holds it's state of motion or state of rest until it is changed?

To me inertia is a function of time/continuum.

In fact it is of my belief that the temporal component of inertia is 1 of the things that helps to maintain the structuralized coherence of the action of motion across and or over time/continuum.

walt willis

In fact it is of my belief that the temporal component of inertia is 1 of the things that helps to maintain the structuralized coherence of the action of motion across and or over time/continuum.
At first I dismissed your assertion of inertia being a component of space/time continuum, but now I remember the same thing being told to me back in 1965 by Phil Coros's brother-in-law. At the time I had a hard time with the concept of time and space and how we fit in to that big picture. I now think that we are just energetic mater that is actively located within the continuum of space/time? That idea tends to open a new can of worms of if aliens may occupy a different area of the continuum and are able to travel to other areas in space/time? Most people could care less about this subject and just wish to live a simple life. I think those folks are somewhat constipated.

My teacher asked me to listen to a pin drop and then a minute later asked if I could still see the event and hear the sound, he then explained that the event and sound were still there but we just moved away in space and time. Funny how it makes sense today what he shared with me back in 1965. I'm glad the Phil Corso's son gave his interview in 2018: