What is consciousness?

walt willis

Funny how my whole life I felt stupid only to find out from a teacher that was also surprised that I scored in the top ten percent nation wide on the SAT exam. He kept staring at me in the lunch room one day as he said he had to take another look at me to see how he could have been so wrong thinking I was the dumbest kid in the school only to discover I was so very smart. It surprised me as well. Everyone has strong points in some area of expertise. The Army test showed I was way above anything they ever saw is all eight test categories. I still thing I am rather stupid....Go figure!9375 This is what the tall alien looked like that I saw at my bedside when I was around eight years old.

QPN

Funny how my whole life I felt stupid only to find out from a teacher that was also surprised that I scored in the top ten percent nation wide on the SAT exam. He kept staring at me in the lunch room one day as he said he had to take another look at me to see how he could have been so wrong thinking I was the dumbest kid in the school only to discover I was so very smart. It surprised me as well. Everyone has strong points in some area of expertise. The Army test showed I was way above anything they ever saw is all eight test categories. I still thing I am rather stupid....Go figure!View attachment 9375 This is what the tall alien looked like that I saw at my bedside when I was around eight years old.

Where in the hell did you get this picture? About 7 or 8 years ago, in the middle of the day, I saw something like this in my home, it was standing about 10ft behind me. It was about 4' 8" to 5' tall, it had small pencil sharp fangy teeth, a wide tongue, its head was more triangular though and its skin bunched up at its elbows, wrists, knees, hips & ankles. That and its eyes changed from being like big blue human eyes to being big & black like in this picture. Of course I thought I was seeing things.

Last edited:

QPN

The word genius is usually defined as a person that is more intelligent then the majority of others around that person is specific ways, usually though the word is stigmatized and others believe they cannot be one because of what the parts they are lacking; a common Joe probally would not say that either. If you wanted to let somebody else be the genius you would not of become an abstract thinker, you cannot help if the way you think can be classified numerally as more or less abstract. I used an numeral scale of measurement not emotional and cultural bias, and do not define a genius as subjectively better or worse just something that is. If you do not want to be what you are change yourself, though liking the way you are means you like the way you are. Talent does not mean anything, there are many ways to be get better at anything; always like who you are and if you want to change project those traits as yours and just change and at the same time be aware of the change, and gain pride and so on. Do you want continue to understand and understand more concepts then you want to gain intellegence.

For me it's not so much about gaining intelligence as it is about trying to figure out what it is that makes me what I am.

dimension-1hacker

For me it's not so much about gaining intelligence as it is about trying to figure out what it is that makes me what I am.
philosophically? or personality? or and?
if personality already did that, meditate, high intensity exersize, only focusing on me the traits I like and feeling a sense of determination a whole being that, yoga, tia chi, healthy foods, and a philosophical mental boost which means focusing on what makes me me why, what governs society, almost most importantly recognising that there are no limits everything is likely if you try, think of things you wanted to do, what you want to be, remember that everything is subjective, numeral values, age does not matter, just numeral values, an arbitrary evolutionary aspect or tribal norms, there is no better or worse, common sense does not exist, people that make mistakes and think they are wiser because of it are just the ones that can't learn how to not make mistakes before they make mistakes, the only mental difference is either you understand or you do not, be firm remember who you are choose to be something and don't be anything else, when your personality changes your very consciousness is replaced, in other words the you of today could die.

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

What is it that you are hoping to gain and or are looking for @dimension-1hacker?
Gain? Intelligence: to go past the point of no return have you experienced that yet?, experiences, adventure, always remaining who I am and never changing my who I am, logical philosophy, exhilaration, excitement, all the positive emotions that come with all the above, body health, all the types of foods I want to eat, learning, to live forever as the only people that don't are the ones that are to afraid and can't think of fun things to do, and so on. You know how there are legends of greek gods, roman gods, theres history, there is sci-fi, so many unkowns, based off my philosophical understanding everything that can exist exists and there are an infinite amount of combinations in an infinite amount of metaphorical go boards and an infinite amount of different types of pieces on the board, you know all the sci fi, the books, the plots, everything, exists. to simplify ricks personality inverted, and most and more abilities

Its funny that people based off my understandings are multcellular organisms that evolved on a tiny planet, that do not understand anything and only gain false knowledge based of beliefs adapted for convience and don't know any better. But that is just how most people are, its like trying to paint broad strokes on a pixel and thinking it is the entire canvas because of literally nothing, just the way it is. My way out is, I can't comment, how do I know those poeple associate the same words with the same meanings that I do, as I know at this time so little, simulation theory?

What are you hoping to gain @QPN

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Why can't a person figure out time by studying mathematical equations like (Force/Mass)*Time = Change In Velocity?

Why can't a person figure out time by studying the inner workings of frequency or Cycles /(per) Second?

The difficulty with frequency is, precisely "what" frequency?.... Very Low Frequency, Medium Wave Frequency, High Frequency, Very High Frequency, Ultra High Frequency, Super High Frequency?...Would the frequency be a Radio Frequency (RF) or an Audio Frequency (AF)..

After going through those, how would we modulate the Radio Wave?...Amplitude Modulation (AM). Frequency Modulation (FM), Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)...There are other derivatives too...Also there are different thoughts as to what specific frequency and modulation belong to "Time" per se..

TimeFlipper

Where in the hell did you get this picture? About 7 or 8 years ago, in the middle of the day, I saw something like this in my home, it was standing about 10ft behind me. It was about 4' 8" to 5' tall, it had small pencil sharp fangy teeth, a wide tongue, its head was more triangular though and its skin bunched up at its elbows, wrists, knees, hips & ankles. That and its eyes changed from being like big blue human eyes to being big & black like in this picture. Of course I thought I was seeing things.

Could it have been your mother in law that you saw? ;) :D..

walt willis

The photo of the alien was found online and looks like the tall gray I saw. Its was able to mask its face with a wave like image. The two other short grays looked alike with a larger disproportionate size eyes and head. I guess the tall gray was a future human and the two smaller grays were not? Phil Corso's brother-in-law told me our government was working with the non humans back in 1965 and shared much information about alien power systems. It sounds like you saw a tall gray up close? i still have many questions of what they want from us humans.

TimeFlipper

The photo of the alien was found online and looks like the tall gray I saw. Its was able to mask its face with a wave like image. The two other short grays looked alike with a larger disproportionate size eyes and head. I guess the tall gray was a future human and the two smaller grays were not? Phil Corso's brother-in-law told me our government was working with the non humans back in 1965 and shared much information about alien power systems. It sounds like you saw a tall gray up close? i still have many questions of what they want from us humans.

A tall grey?, our member said the creature was between 4 foot 8 inches to 5 foot tall, thats certainly a short grey. not a tall grey that stands at 7 feet tall....Wouldnt you agree with me about that? :LOL:..

Last edited: