What is Erdoğan's endgame?

Beholder

Sweden decided not to negotiate with Turkey when Kurdish politician Amineh Kakabaveh voted against ousting of a minister with the deciding voice. I like when people dare to go against the system to do what they believe in, because that's the reason for having a division of power instead of a presidential system in the first place. Without a party, she cannot be elected on her own due to the 4% voter threshold.

alpha centauri

Did Erdoğan fail at playing both sides (Nato and Russia), or is he only focusing on local issues and his election?
I just remembered something. As I said, Putin said Turkey financed and helped the IS to become strong in an attempt to tear the Europeans and US and Turkey apart. He published "proof" on RT.

A little later, Putin also claimed on RT that he warned Erdogan of a coup of the US against him. And he spoke with ERdogan one day before the coup. This was this pathetic attempt of the Gülen group.

Now, Both of these stories made me suspicious. Why did Putin wanted ERdogan in power if he "had proof" that he financed the IS? The Islamic State was nearly destroying his ally Syria and also harming Iran?

The only logical conclusion is he made everything up.

According to the BND (the secret service of GErmany) they found no proof yet on any of the claimed issues. Neither that Turkey financed the IS nor that the US made a coup. They think the coup was made by people in Turkey (I think Putin maybe financed it).

Gülen was also one of the strongest allies of ERdogan before the coup. He is the leader of a very conservative Muslim group and he replaced it with this terror organization Muslim Brotherhood (which angers Saudi-Arabia and EGypt). The Muslim Brotherhood is a danger to their rule.

I personally think, ERdogan is played by Putin considering what a person Putin is and what he did in East GErmany ( he financed far right and far left group to weaken WEst GERmany) and elsewhere (he bombed Aleppo and Grosny to the ground).

Furthermore Putin had contact with Epstein and killed whistleblowers like Navalny and Litvinenko ( who wanted to expose his pedophile attraction to young boys). Putin is ruthless and ERdogan is easy to manipulate.