Debate What is fourth dimension?

TimeFlipper

Bedini was just a scammer, his devices could and did easily damage car batteries...Who was supposed to have created a detector that could detect "real" virtual pairs within his backpopper battery charger?, i really dont know where you came up with that idea from NP...

And what is the relevance of asking, Where did the energy go to? Talking thousand of Joules...Just like virtual pairs..
It appears you hold a belief that those "real virtual pairs" which we discussed earlier, might happen to be some form of Free energy perhaps?..

NaturalPhilosopher

all densities you can say which is a proper term are 3 dimensional with 1 dimension of time
so 1d, 2d, 3d, 4d, 5d, 6d, 7d, 8d, 9d, 10d, 11d, 12d all are 3d.

no tesseracts, no hyperspheres passing through our 3rd dimensional reality appearing as an expanding and then shrinking sphere as it passes through our reality.

not even rumors or conspiracy stories.

Last edited:

USAF Ace

Popular belief says the fourth dimension is a temporal, or time, dimsenion, where the first three are spacial. The 4th behaves in a different way, being at a right angle to the previous, giving this dimension some mayor flexibility. Think of it as part of your LWH formula, but add in duration. Time is directional as are Length (left/right), Width (forward/backward), and Height (up/down); time can go both forward and back. Think of an old movie reel, pop it off the hinge and observe each frame by frame of a man walking. In frame 17 we can see his left foot has competed its furthest step forward, where in frame 1 he's standing still. This is one way to perceive the fourth dimension.

To add, we exist in the forth dimension. We ourselves are three dimensional and we view everything in the second. Sure, one might argue they can see 3D objects, thus seeing in the third dimension, but it's still only a 2D view. We cannot view things in the third dimension because of the amount of time it takes light to reach our eyes. But because we understand what a 3D object is, we can perceive these objects as what they are.

Now when you discuss possibilities and outcomes of an observer (you), you introduce a new factor and the next dimesion. The fifth dimension is about Free Will, where I could go left instead of right on my way to work. Going right I get no problem, but left I get into a fatal accident and die. Which was a real possibility, but I choose not to observe that route. This dimension theorizes that with free will I can create an infinite amount of potential oberservable universes. Think of how a tree branches out into all sorts of directions, each of which could be a choice I have to make throughout my day. I choose my point A to B and simultaneously choose to ignore all other outcomes. Sure, there's no way of ever knowing I was going to die had a turned left, it's just at that instant I choose to go right.

Hope this helps.

Turns out height, length and width is the incorrect definition of dimension. They're not 1st principles.
Reason I say that is because of the existence of gravity and momentum. They both move objects.
How can a void(absence of anything) push on objects?

Tesla said it best. I'm paraphrasing. "How can matter tell nothing how to curve and a curved nothing tell matter how to move?"
Obviously length, width and depth is something other than what's described.

Here's another point. How can zero dimensional points(no length, width or depth) line up to make a one dimensional line(length only). It's silly. Let alone width and depth at right angles to the first.

Obviously the 3 dimensions cannot be subdivided from each other at all. I prefer to refer it as a scalar value.
Like air pressure or density.

Mayhem is right, define the three dimensions first then the 4th.

I don't know but it is of my opinion that people are missing a very important component of the physics of space, which is the outbound distribution of its internal volume. In fact it is of my opinion that the 3 dimensional cross itself not only arises from the outbound distribution of the internal volume of our space dimension. But it is also of my opinion that this 3 dimensional cross contains all kinds of information which speaks to all kinds of secrets about our space dimension. Like why is it that while space appears to be a negative energy density in reference to matter and or the energy of matter it still appears to be a positive spacial volume in reference to matter and or the energy of matter? The secret is in the 3 dimensional cross.

Why does space align at a right angle to time? The secret lies inside the 3 dimensional cross with a fourth dimension upgrade.

How can you get something from nothing? And could the process of getting something from nothing include the process of changing the quantum state of energy? Again the secret lies inside the 3 dimensional cross.

The key to understanding the 3 dimensional cross is the deep inside the internal workings of Pythagoras' Theorem. In fact it is of my belief that once you understand the deep internal workings of Pythagoras' theorem you can use Pythagoras' theorem to help explain the polarized binary symmetry of energy. Of course I myself don't possess a complete & thorough working knowledge of the deep internal workings of Pythagoras' theorem. The reason for this is because I don't possess all of the information of our mathematical system and as such I am limited on just how much information I can derive from Pythagoras' theorem & its connection to the 3 dimensional cross.

Last edited:
Lately I've been thinking about the fourth dimension what it really is and what I came up with is this :
Fourth dimension is time itself it holds all three dimensional universes which are like strings. Together they're like spiderweb. Each string has it's vibration and every vibration has it's frequency. It holds information from all the three dimensional universes like a computer or a game engine it holds information like :
EVENTS - Past, Present, Future.
LOCATION, ROTATION - (X, Y, Z, PITCH, YAW, ROLL).
VARIABLES - Force, Mass basically things that make stuff like movement happen.
PROBABILITIES/OUTCOMES - What if you picked chocolate ice cream instead of vanilla?
I want to see what you think! Am I right? Am I wrong? Is the fourth dimension actually Gods belly button?

I was reading what you wrote @TheMedic2001 and something you said got me thinking. You said "Fourth dimension is time itself it holds all three dimensional universes which are like strings". The thing here though is that this idea suggests that time doesn't so much connect to our space dimension in as mush as it encapsulates it. In turn this idea of encapsulation, to me, seems to break the rules of time dilation and or temporal distortion, of course I could be wrong here though. However there is another way to think about and or look at what you said.

If you think of our space dimension itself as being pure raw intrinsic empty volume & bounds, kind of like the volume of the bounding box of a video game, then in this way our space dimension would be a kind of top level container so to speak. However unlike the bounding box of a video game which sometimes defines finite volume the bounding box of our space dimension would have to define the bounds which hold multiple different space dimensions separate from each other. At the same time though if you think of energy as existing inside of our space dimension then this would mean that energy would have to be expressed across and or over some distance, area and or volume of space. As such anything that is caused by energy should exist with the ability to warp and or contort the length, area and or volume of space that it express across and or over. At the same time though if you think of our time dimension as directly connecting to our space dimension then this would mean that as energy gets expressed across and or over space it would simultaneously be expressed across and or over time. As such anything which is caused by energy should exist & function with and or over time. The trick to it here is that if energy exists with the ability to warp space then anything which is caused by energy should also exist with the ability to warp and or distort time.

However there is some stuff associated with all of this which has to do with dimensional alignments. As such there might be some forms and or components of energy which dimensionally align more with space than they do with time & other forms and or components of energy which might dimensionally align more with time than they do with space. Of course all of this could just be the ramblings of a crazy person so I wouldn't put to much stock into its validity.

Rudi

The fourth dimension is the time membrane, where you can move through time regardless of the past or the future, and where you do not have to wait for seconds that have not yet happened or to go into the future.

Human life flows in the direction of the past and not in the direction of the future.

Ghosts, bigfoots, various ufo shapes that are in the fourth dimension of movement touch both the 3rd and 5th dimensions and we see them for a moment due to friction.