Debate What is fourth dimension?

QPN

I've been working on a wild and crazy idea for space. The problem here is that this idea requires the use of all kinds of physical & numerical math & number theory. Which includes the idea that energy is whole dimensional or spherical in its ability to function, however the basic idea is this.

What if the spacial distance in between 2 or more objects is actually the instantaneous amount of time in between those objects but where the angle in between 3 or more objects arises bcause of energy's ability to function whole dimensionally? In other words draw a line/ray on a piece of paper and define this line as being 100% non-instantaneous & 0% instantaneous time and then draw a line/ray at a right angle across this line and define this line as being 0% non-instantaneous & 100% instantaneous time & then spherical-ize this second line/ray because of energy's ability to function whole dimensionally. The neat thing here is that under this paradigm when non-instantaneous time dilates for an object from its perspective the instantaneous amount of time/distance in between all objects should also dilate as well. Which in turn should include the warping of what we know as spacetime. At the same time though this idea for the warping of what we know as spacetime should work great with the leading edge of time.

Last edited:

dimension-1hacker

When Faraday first discovered the lines of electrical and magnetic force, the need for some conducting medium became very important..
During the scientific age there was a demand for a suitable medium for the propagation of light, and the term Luminiferous Aether was coined.. Isaac Newton plus a few others became the early developers of that idea..

Then along came Clarke Maxwells electric and magnetic wave theory, and there was an even bigger need for a propagating medium a more inclusive "Luminiferous Aether"....The term Aether was eventually used which served the purpose for the propagation of all electromagnetic waves...Later the aether was seen as a raw essence that permeated the whole of the universe (similar to the Orgone concept),....Science dropped the word aether, but then in 2002 a resurgence of the "Aether" came up in two concepts using the same term..

The term, "Dynamic Aether" represented the first Luminiferous-and-gravitational aether in the context of the Expanding Universe, and the other Dynamic Luminiferous-and-gravitational aether model represented the Non Expanding Universe, and in both theories it is the presence of the Aether which causes both the Expanding and Non Expanding Universe theories...

I refer back to the OP of this thread and say that his concept of the three dimensions is very well put, and how the fourth dimension is seen within string theory including other ideas...The only thing i would add to it is my belief that "time" is also a sequencer, which prevents everything happening at the same time, and very likely being controlled in part by the frequencies of the string vibrations..
The "standard" use for the term 3D does represent the geometry as put, but i do like your personal views of them and how well you fit in "Time" for the 4th dimension (y)..

I would very much like to see our member Mayhem describe his personal take on the three dimensions, assuming that he hasnt already posted them while im typing this out :D..

NP..i think you are confused over the terms that i used, Height Length and Width, that is how we measure "objects", it has nothing at all to do with a "void" as you described it...I was not speaking metaphorically by trying to discuss the so called "higher philosophical abstracts" of what 3 Dimensions mean..:D..

NP i would really like to see where Tesla defined 3 dimensions and time as the Aether, so put me onto that link please...During Teslas time the Aether was only seen as a medium for the transmission of Electromagnetic Waves....And regarding the millions of theories, with supporting evidence of the Aether, i would like you to show me just three please, so put me onto those links also please..:giggle:..
are you really timeflipper?

NaturalPhilosopher

I've been working on a wild and crazy idea for space. The problem here is that this idea requires the use of all kinds of physical & numerical math & number theory. Which includes the idea that energy is whole dimensional or spherical in its ability to function, however the basic idea is this.

What if the spacial distance in between 2 or more objects is actually the instantaneous amount of time in between those objects but where the angle in between 3 or more objects arises bcause of energy's ability to function whole dimensionally? In other words draw a line/ray on a piece of paper and define this line as being 100% non-instantaneous & 0% instantaneous time and then draw a line/ray at a right angle across this line and define this line as being 0% non-instantaneous & 100% instantaneous time & then spherical-ize this second line/ray because of energy's ability to function whole dimensionally. The neat thing here is that under this paradigm when non-instantaneous time dilates for an object from its perspective the instantaneous amount of time/distance in between all objects should also dilate as well. Which in turn should include the warping of what we know as spacetime. At the same time though this idea for the warping of what we know as spacetime should work great with the leading edge of time.
trying to understand this concept...but my brain is going derp.
basically you're talking about non-locality stuffs

ah I get it..you're thinking of symmetry of non-locality.
yeah you stumbled upon the idea of timespace. Basically born from the idea that near a blackhole time not only stops but space shrinks to zero. So inside the blackhole what becomes of space?

Can space go 'backwards'?
So how would a backwards space work? would it have implications for 'instantaneous time'?

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

obviously quantum entanglement has to have a mechanism.
how would space disappear between two entangled objects?

so can you enter a blackhole and then re-emerge but not in normal spacetime?
wonder if backwards space exists all around us

QPN

yeah you stumbled upon the idea of timespace. Basically born from the idea that near a blackhole time not only stops but space shrinks to zero. So inside the blackhole what becomes of space?

So how would a backwards space work? would it have implications for 'instantaneous time'?

The inside of a black whole part is simple to explain but you've got to see it under the terms of the frames of reference of polarity. But where the positive polarity represents the frame of reference of outbound space & the negative polarity represents what appears to be inbound compressed space. But if you go into that negative compresed inbound space it becomes positive outbound space & the space you exited appears to be negative compressed inbound space.

Now the second question you asked in this post I can answer but its explanation is going to be complex and or convoluted.

NaturalPhilosopher

The inside of a black whole part is simple to explain but you've got to see it under the terms of the frames of reference of polarity. But where the positive polarity represents the frame of reference of outbound space & the negative polarity represents what appears to be inbound compressed space. But if you go into that negative compresed inbound space it becomes positive outbound space & the space you exited appears to be negative compressed inbound space.

Now the second question you asked i can answer but its explanation is going to be complex and or convoluted.
why do you think negative compressed inbound space becomes positive when entering?

dimension-1hacker

you need to understand the underlying concepts first.
nothing can move unless acted on by something else. something with only mass cannot move unless acted on and nothing can cause that chain of events as every object needs a cause of movement, yet nothing can move itself. Therefore there is something other then mass which is time that causes movement, time is the measure and the arbiture of movement. what is mass? is an object only itself or a collection of other objects, can an object maintan its shape without those others? the blueprints of what will occur all the possibilities need to be there for anything to occur, for the causes to know what to cause the definer of the causes is something else though I think. and so on.
dimensions do they need to be instantanious to remain the same?
what is a sphere, a curved line, the only way things can "connect" to each other perhaps.
space is defined by time, distance is the amount of space but time is the amount it takes to get to that space. The way to get to that space, the constant value defining the space perhaps. time is not space time is everywhere but nowhere, it gets places but does not have mass pehaps.
@QPN my mental capabilities are not near their temporary best now, might be analysing incorrectly, might only say incorrect things if prolonge the response.

NaturalPhilosopher

my point earlier was that I think what we consider as the symmetry of space isn't correct.
mainly because that symmetry isn't maintained when space shrinks to zero at a blackhole.

So, where is the symmetry conserved?

In everything else:
matter/antimatter
time/backwards time
positive/negative
north/south

but with space...it's one sided?

space/backwards space?

NaturalPhilosopher

what is it like?

if we look at spacetime it gives us a hint
we experience spacetime as 3 dimensions of space and one of time.

if it's full symmetry would it be a mirror image?
3 dimensions of time and one of space?

spacetime/timespace

how about how we see things
matter seems solid, space empty.
would it be the opposite?

kinda like if matter were air bubbles(empty) in the ocean(solid)
still can move around
when you move spatially would you also time travel?

so by entering timespace, by moving then exiting to normal space you could time travel easily.
Left to go back in time, right to the future.

Last edited:

QPN

why do you think negative compressed inbound space becomes positive when entering?

Because my theory for quantum based polarized hyper super symmetry dimensional physics not only provides me with a possible scientific explanation for what I call the polarized binary symmetry of energy. But this highly theoretical form of dimensional physics also provides me with a possible scientific explanation for how & why it is that a dimension's right angle structures can act as dimensional based mulitiplers in reference to each other thereby causing and or giving rise to spacial area and or volume. At the same time though because of the way that this works I theorize when an area and or volume of a dimension compress past 0 that area and or volume becomes a (physical context)Sub-dimension/(mathematical context) Sub-division of that dimension.