??? What Is Gravity ???

NaturalPhilosopher

fortunately there are terahertz transmitters available now(airport scanners).
so we can now experiment in producing the graviton.

like voltage signals you don't need a resonant one for every application.
means gravity will likely work at any frequency. However the one earth and the sun emanate are in the terahertz gap

also means each element likely emanates it's own gravitational signature.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

like starlite said, scalar waves are superluminal
gravity is scalar

andromedans said gravity is a terahertz transmission
(100ghz to 10thz)
Starlite imho got that scalar-wave information from the source (lifeenergysolutions.com/scalar-waves forward slash hash tag) that sells stuff such as quote, Personal EMF protection, Zone EMF protection, Cell phone radiation protection, etc etc, plus other stuff thats intended to pursuade people to part with their hard earned money, imho just another of "those" companies that sell the proverbial Snake Oil Products (n):notworthy:..

Below are photos of the so called, Nu-Me pendants for protection from Cell Phone "EMF" waves, starting out at $179, along with the pretty girl wearing glasses and one of those pendants :fp: :ROFLMAO:..

even more shit.jpgss2.gif

Last edited:

steven chiverton

if that pendant is 3 inches across thats about how much of ya skin it will protect only the patterns on them are just artwork dose nothing to protect you what so ever just a placebo, and they call them nu me pendants more like rob me dry pendants .

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

if that pendant is 3 inches across thats about how much of ya skin it will protect only the patterns on them are just artwork dose nothing to protect you what so ever just a placebo, and they call them ne me pendants more like rob me dry pendants .
According to the companys advert, its some form of "scalar wave" radiating from those pendants at superluminal velocity, which protects you from that EMF energy :ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

it doesn't shield you from cellphone radiation
it makes it's own scalar radiation that cancels the harmful effect of cellphone radiation

duh
So youre saying those useless pendants somehow create their own scalar waves that cancells out the harmful effects of the Cell Fone frequencies? :ROFLMAO:..
Ok NP, lets see some of your "theoretical explanations" as to how those metal pendants magically make the scalar waves which miraculously cancels out those cell fone frequencies, and specify those frequencies :fp:..

What is the metal used in those pendants?, and dont try to skip away from my questions that you never can answer, or provide some of your ridiculously obtuse and meaningless answers that you enjoy using, especially when you havent got a clue what to say :LOL:..

DOH..

Last edited:

Harte

So youre saying those useless pendants somehow create their own scalar waves that cancells out the harmful effects of the Cell Fone frequencies? :ROFLMAO:..
Ok NP, lets see some of your "theoretical explanations" as to how those metal pendants magically make the scalar waves which miraculously cancels out those cell fone frequencies, and specify those frequencies :fp:..

What is the metal used in those pendants?, and dont try to skip away from my questions that you never can answer, or provide some or your ridiculously obtuse and meaningless answers that you enjoy using, especially when you havent got a clue what to say :LOL:..

DOH..
Oh, they work alright. Not those though.
You have to buy the right kind.
Here's me wearing my pendant:
1614354136908.png
You can buy them here:

Harte