What is happening to my friend?

Dr. Malasunto

Some of you may remember a thread of mine where i said my friend became a flat earther. With the pass of the months she has turned it almost in her religión. Also has adopted a lot of new beliefs such as not believing vaccines and modern medicine, believing that the earth is 12000 years old and evolution of the species doesn't exist. She is now in contact with some instagrammer who publish that kind of stuff. Is she that easily inluentiable? Swayable?

What can i do?

I am really worried about her.

TimeFlipper

Some of you may remember a thread of mine where i said my friend became a flat earther. With the pass of the months she has turned it almost in her religión. Also has adopted a lot of new beliefs such as not believing vaccines and modern medicine, believing that the earth is 12000 years old and evolution of the species doesn't exist. She is now in contact with some instagrammer who publish that kind of stuff. Is she that easily inluentiable? Swayable?

What can i do?

I am really worried about her.

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, and so is your friend....Its her business not yours...
Ask her to become a member of Paranormalis, she sounds an interesting person (y) :D..

Dr. Malasunto

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, and so is your friend....Its her business not yours...
Ask her to become a member of Paranormalis, she sounds an interesting person (y):D..
What worries me is that all of the changes happened at once like ir que os being influenced.