What is HDR?

[ Z ]

Please, answer these questions:

What is a HDR? I know it is for time travelling, but how is it composed, how does it work? What does it need to work?

Have people already time travelled with it? What kind of time travel is it? Is it safe? What do we need to time travel with HDR?

Is there evidence it works or evidence someone has time travelled?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
HDR stands for Hyper-Dimensional Resonator, I think. I hear it enhances one's ability of astral projection, and with that, one can contact or change things (i.e. living things like people, other intelligent life, and other animals) in the past, present, and future with the power of the mind. HDRs are not time machines, and they do not give you the ability of astral projection. You have to acquire that ability first.

correction123

I have to somewhat disagree with my colleague about you must know how to astral project that the HDR won't do it for you. We all have the innate ability to astral project we do it every night when we are unconscious. What the HDR does is enhances what one naturally has in the first place and I can attest to that personally. The HDR is a focal point of intersection the magnets when in operation enhance everything that lies with inside you. And I agree with my colleague about all the rest.

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
HDR, also known as Hyper Dimensional Resonator, is a device invented by Steven L. Gibbs, which helps people to amplify their concentration mind for finding correct tuning frequency used for traveling physically, astrally or mentally(According to Gibbs Report).