What is it called [ a vortex ]

yetiman365

What is it called when you're hiking in an area where You've hike and camped for over 40 plus years and on a half a dozen outing or more you have run into this. This part really confuses me the most. This has happens day or night to me in to me and others in this area. You'll be walking along and all of a sudden the scenery changes right in front of your eyes and you have no idea where you are . Your GPS goes wild and starts spinning . Sometimes there's a strange fog that rolls in about 2 feet off the ground and is able to go against the wind. Sometimes there are strange balls of light that coast along the ground.I have also seen 2 strange openings . One that goes back in time and the other is a strange opening that's about ten feet in diameter.The strange thing about this opening is it is totally black inside . I never went inside the that opening but the other one two of us went for a couple of minutes and come back out.What we seen inside was amazing . We found cave dwellings with wooden ladders going up to the opening. There is more to the story but I have to get ready for work so I cut it short. This is no lie this really did happen. The last time it happen there were three of us. I don't expect many of you to believe me .I will take any kind of a test you got to throw at me to prove that I'm not lying to you.

yetiman365

What is it called when you're hiking in an area where You've hike and camped for over 40 plus years and on a half a dozen outing or more you have run into this. This part really confuses me the most. This has happens day or night to me in to me and others in this area. You'll be walking along and all of a sudden the scenery changes right in front of your eyes and you have no idea where you are . Your GPS goes wild and starts spinning . Sometimes there's a strange fog that rolls in about 2 feet off the ground and is able to go against the wind. Sometimes there are strange balls of light that coast along the ground.I have also seen 2 strange openings . One that goes back in time and the other is a strange opening that's about ten feet in diameter.The strange thing about this opening is it is totally black inside . I never went inside the that opening but the other one two of us went for a couple of minutes and come back out.What we seen inside was amazing . We found cave dwellings with wooden ladders going up to the opening. There is more to the story but I have to get ready for work so I cut it short. This is no lie this really did happen. The last time it happen there were three of us. I don't expect many of you to believe me .I will take any kind of a test you got to throw at me to prove that I'm not lying to you.
I'm sorry I didn't realize that I had posted this before . I did so in 2014 . Sorry once again My computer had died A little while after that in the summer so I kinda lost track of it . I will read you question and try to answer them now. Once again I'm so sorry.

Itheblaze

Ok, tell us a tall tale and make it believable. Tell us more about the caves and what you seen.

yetiman365

First of all unless you have an open mind I won't be able to make you believe me. I have no reason to lie to you or anyone else. I can only tell you what I have seen and the rest is up to you if you believe me. This take place on black friday in 1996. A friend of mine and I decided to go for a hike in the Allegheny National Forest In Mckean County. We arrived around 1:30 in the afternoon . It was about 40 degrees there it was partly sunny and very little wind.We were headed to an area called the circle area. Which is a very strange place in itself. Halfway there we could see a snow storm in front of us . Which was strange because of the temperature . The strange thing is the storm was station in one place. It didn't spread out. It covered a space of about 200 feet across . Which wasn't that strange I guess. All away around us except there it was sunny. As we walk into it thing felt different. Very strange to be exact. That feeling that you're not where you think you are.Well as we walk into the storm thing change started to change real fast. One thing it was snowing so hard that we could hardly see our hands in front of our face then a few minutes later we were out of it on a path that I had never seen before in all the years that I had been hiking in this area. Which was since 1974 . And my I say I had made over a hundred trip in this area so I knew my way around like the back of my hand.Back to the story . All of a sudden we came out of the storm just like that. Now in front of us in stead of the hiking trail in front of us were cave dwelling which I had never seen before. There were ladders going up into the cave openings. The ladders were made of small logs and held together by what looked to be vines. My friend said let go and explore them .Don't ask me why I said no to him . I told him they don't belong here. He said what do you mean.I said they don't exist normally . Well he said I sure as hell can see them. I finally convence him that we should leave and go to the circle area first and on the way back we would check it out . I told him if they were still there we could spend some time checking them out.So back through the storm which had let up a lot so we had no problem finding our way around and found the path we were supposed to be on. We got to the circle and check thing out for a short while and headed back to where the caves were . We took the same path back . Just before we went into the storm there were some big rock off the path and a couple of downed trees by each other. So when we came to that place we seen nothing that looked like what we had seen. You're probably saying you made a mistake and took another path back. No that's not the case at all. You see these trail are marked with arrows on the trees . There is only one path in the area that we were in that goes to where we seen the caves.So we looked for about a half an hour or so for the caves we never found again.My friend asked me if I was sure we were in the same place I said yes and pointed to the rocks and the downed trees . So he asked me where they went I said I will tell you on the way out or should I try to explain it to you.So on the way out I told him the story of the strange black hole that I had seen and the strange voice that I had heard telling me not to go near it. Don't ask me about the inner voice that heard I have no idea who or where it came from . There's more to that story . The truth is this place is a very strange place. It has opening that open up at certain times .If I could figure it out the timing on it I'd have no problem proving it to you . I want to get this posted and I tell you about the most recent one that happen to three of us in Oct. 2015 .

Itheblaze

What a great story! I read it twice. I wonder what's causing this? Like the strangeness of the Bermuda Triangle. Maybe too many ley lines overlapping or something. Well go on, tell us some more.

yetiman365

Thanks Itheblaze your one of the few that no doubt believe me or finds my story entertaining. So for you I'll tell the most resent one that happened this past November. Its a long story . So here goes. This actually happen.I will change their names to protect them from being harassed by others. We will call the two Bob and John.I met John at a paranormal meeting in Butler,Pa. I gave a talk about a place where I live by called the Kinzua Dam area.I talked for about a half hour or so .When I give a talk I tell the people if you have a question just stop me and I'll answer it then and there. Let me tell you a little about the area you're about to enter with me know. This place is a paranormal investigator dream. It by far is the strangest place I ever been in.Here are some of the thing that I have seen with others . Floating balls of light.Beams of light that come out of the sky .Where they come from I haven't a clue. The strange thing about them is they never touch the ground . They stop about five feet above the ground. Some are white and some are red.Sometimes there is just one and other time there are many of them . When there many of them they seem to rotate and fade in and out.I also have a video of what I do believe is called kinzua nessie [the lake creature]. I have personally had three bigfoot encounters in the daylight. And four or five night time encounters. All day ones were close enough that I could have picked up a stick and threw it at it would have been able to hit it.I've seen ufo land and take off in this area. I also I do believe that my daughter and I were abducted up in this area.I have stood and watch as the scenery has changed in broad daylight to a place I've never been to before.I've seen and been in a strange fog that comes out of nowhere and is able to move against the wind. So now that you know a little about the area I'll start the story after I post this ok.

Last edited:

yetiman365

Itheblaze your story. Sunday November 1 2015. as I sat watching the football game on T.V. I get a phone call from John. At first I didn't know who it was until he told me that we had meant at the paranormal meeting in Butler . At first I thought he wanted just to talk . But to my surprise he said that him and Bob were coming up to look around the area and asked if I wouldn't show them around .I said yes I would .They arrived around six. It was almost dark by the time they got to my house. We left shortly thereafter in my car to go up to Kinzua. As we talked I found out they were both abductees . So our first stop was at the dam itself. Shortly there after we were on our way to kinzua point where there is a lot of ufo activity. John said that both of the had a strange feeling that they needed to come up here for some strange reason. That in itself is strange to spend two and a half hour on the road and go to a strange place they had never been and at night to boot. Was very strange in itself. Well it didn't take long before a reddish color object appeared in the sky and was moving around the sky. After about 30 min. or so of watching it we left it there and headed for the circle area in the Rim Rock area. This place is even stranger than the point.Let me tell you a little about the Circle Area. It got its name because it was a landing sight of a ufo and I do have a picture or two of the burnt spot it left.The area itself is real quiet daytime and nighttime.Its also the area where the vortex is.The hike up to the area takes about 5 to 6 min.to get there . You can see where you want to go from the road, and the climb is a real easy one . Well it is now about 7 P.M. and it is dark. I can tell you that for 40 year I have hike and camp in this area. I know this area like the back of my hand. I can walk it with or without a flashlight at night and still get you there in 5 or six minutes. Well we got to where I wanted to take them. We got our backpacks on and checked our flashlight out to make sure they were working and they were. We started to go up to the circle area. I always carry glow stick with me and place a few here and there so in case we lose our way we still have a chance to find our way out. So we get to the place where we have to turn and head up at an angle to the top. Now mind you that there is a spot of about 20 to 50 feet of heavy growth but it isn't high growth its just a pain in the but to get through . About 15 feet into the growth almost out of it or should I say should have almost been to the clearing and to the place where They wanted to go. Please keep in mind the word almost . But for some strange reason almost just turned into a jungle. So I brought out the glow sticks and started to light them up for safety reason. Now with no path to be seen and the top of the hill nowhere in sight and I had no idea where we were. I figured that if we go toward where the top of the hill should have been. I would be able to find out where we were.Wrong again. the more we walk the more we seemed to get lost. We had only about a hundred feet from the top to go . When we go to the top the brush was over our heads and it was so thick that it was almost impossible to move in . We back tracked or should i say tried to. Looking for the glow sticks . after about walking in what appeared to be circles we finally saw one of the glow sticks .Much to our luck even though we were less than a couple of minutes from the car. We never found the car for over another half hour or so . Bob Even climb two trees to see if he could find the path. No luck there either As we walked along we could hear something following us . We tried to see what it was but had no luck in that jungle we were in. When we finally got out of the woods we were about a half of a mile from the car. We were sure glad to be out of the woods. We were also not very far from the main highway .There was no sound for us to hear. When we went into the woods you could have heard a pin drop that's how quiet it was.Well we got to the car and got the hell out of there. The rest of the night nothing more happen.

Itheblaze

Question, do you or Daughter have a rare blood type? Have you gotten an x-ray of where an implant might be? What's your opinion on how Bigfoot came to be? Maybe some hard-up man raped a Gorilla or something. Spooky story you just posted. I've read other encounters where it's deathly quiet, with not even a bird tweeting. Something strange always happens.

yetiman365

Hi Itheblaz: My name is Denny I'll tell you a little about myself.I live by the NY. PA line. In the fall of 73 is when I got hooked on this stuff bad. I really didn't believe that much on this paranormal stuff. But now it's a different story.Is there a name easier Itheblaz that I may call you. If not that's fine.I will answer the first question last because there is a long story to it.Next Ques. Yes I had an x-ray of my leg and yes there is some kind of a fragment in my leg . At one time there were 3 in there. Now we can only find two . And yes they still come and visit once in awhile. The reason that I say this is because at least once a year I'll wake up to find a scup mark in my leg and there will be no trace of blood on the sheets. I also do have a copy of the x-ray that you may see. My Opinion of bigfoot is he was brought here by aliens or the second thought is he is from another dimension. I think these dimension are all over earth and you just have to be in the right spot at the right time to see them open up.I also think may be bigfoot was put here for a reason by the aliens.The area that this stuff takes place the Circle Area is alway been strange and pretty much quiet. There is one place where not even the birds fly through . It is very rare to even see a chipmunk in this area.I've been trying to figure out when this thing will open up and how long it stays open. Is really what I need is about 4 or 5 devoted people to help me watch this area and monitor it. That way maybe I could go in the area when it is open and check things better. But at last there are no takers. I will post this for now and finish up to night.

Itheblaze

Itheblaze is an anagram for Elizabeth but I'll answer to Red. Take a compass out there and see if it starts wigging out. That might indicate it's open. Also, you could take a caged parakeet. See if it passes out or freaks out. I've always believed animals can see and feel things we can't. The 2 implants that dissapeared. Do you think THEY took them out, or they expired and were programed to dissolve?