What is it with the year 2028?

ThumberOne

Whether it's a hoax, there is a consistancy of time travelers refering to that year?
In fact a search on that site for that year show a bunch of results.
Recently there is a guy on tiktok claiming from the year

TimeFlipper

Whether it's a hoax, there is a consistancy of time travelers refering to that year?
In fact a search on that site for that year show a bunch of results.
Recently there is a guy on tiktok claiming from the year

You forgot to complete the fourth line..

OakFieldAlienz444

It's also a common year that conspiracy theorists try to say is the deadline for a one world government.
It's highly possible all these people are borrowing each others stories.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Remember back in 2000-2010, when apparently, time travellers and scientists could look into the future or time travel to any dates, except years around 2012 and shortly after? They told people that something huge was to take place in 2012, some big space-time disturbance like WW3 or a cataclysm... It all pointed to 2012 for some reason, probably because it was convenient, with the Mayan calendar hype already building up.

Time travel stories seem to share similar dates/years more often than not.

OakFieldAlienz444

Yes I do remember that. The people involved with Montauk couldn't see anything past 2012, yet
here we all are past 2012. David Wilcock's lame excuse is that 2020 is the real 2012.

To be honest 2020 is so wild nothing would shock me at this point but yeah I hear ya.

start at edge

Well … a lot is going to happen in 2028, just the same as a lot is happening all the time, every year – those times when nothing noticeable was happening over an entire year, are gone … they were very good times to live in, but that is all in the past now.
Among those many things that will happen in 2028, there are some events that stand out:
_ It seems that aliens presence will be brought to public attention, though it is somehow difficult to pinpoint the actual meaning of “alien”, some even claim they are in fact us but from a distant future / timeline (and they could be right). Currently, there are many theories, even facts that point to aliens presence, but I think what will happen round 2028 is that top important people (recognized leaders) will admit their existence. This will be very tricky, as they will have to explain about many years of collaboration with “aliens”, but the most common sense explanation that comes to my mind is that the “power” line will be somehow broken and they will present it to the public as simply a legacy, something they have inherited … some see it as good, some as bad – but it will be just a legacy, so any blame will be impossible to be put on those who will be “in charge” at that moment (the same as nobody can blame today’s Germany for what Hitler did in the past).
_ The same goes for time travel, although in this case it is also difficult to pinpoint the actual meaning of “time travel”, as it is very close connected to different timelines (parallel dimensions, as some use to call them). Time travel has already happened, but its effects can not be understood yet by many people, only observed and given the most appropriate title such as the “Mandela effect” or “strange visual phenomenon” or other such strange events that were observed worldwide. The basic concept was in fact discovered in 2003, but 2028 is when it will be brought to public attention. It will not be an actual release to the public, but mostly admitted and most likely proven to be possible.