Debate What is Mandela Effect??

Space Breacher

Sometimes I feel like it's just an ability of humans to imagine and make thing feel like they exist that actually didn't

lamdo263

From what I understand of it, because Grays have said that time is not a set straight issue and has both currents and eddies within it's flow, that we tend to observe an event in whichever channel of that representation of time gets to us. With Mandela, it was his reported death, which did not occur at the time in some sectors of realization that did or did not occur.

The same issue was said to have been reported with Representative Tip O'Neil, but this may have been due to the workings of the Montauk Experiment, which may have been bumping time-sector walls, during it's use? This was all of a sudden Tip O'Neil has died. The sector wavered and now reads, that this is a false report or they can't figure out what happened. Then after a time, Tip O'Neil is sick, then later, all of a sudden, dead.

The same goes with the world Trade Center. {This is Bryant Gu*ble and others at the studio of TODAY and it appears as if there is a one room fire in the back of one of the World Trade Centers. We think but are not sure that this is just a small fire and it's located in one of the stationary storage rooms, we'll keep you posted.}

Then they pan around to one of the sides of one of the buildings and "Oh here it is on replay, this looks as if to be an airliner, ..."No' wait this is real feed?? My god it's just crashed into the building. This looks as if to be an act or terrorism. Feed cuts from there.

SomethingCursed

No one is answering with any sense or level of clarity, allow me to do you the honors.

Ever had a memory that you later find out never happened? Perhaps the name of a popular book isn't spelled the way you remember it being spelled, maybe someone in a famous movie didn't say the line that you and millions of others all recall hearing.

The Mandela Effect gets its' name from when Nelson Mandela died at his home in late 2013, many came out of the woodworks and were stunned.. they believed that Mr. Mandela died in prison in the 80's or 90's.

Millions of others all remember him dying in the 80's, but this never happened. So how can this be explained? With a theory. The mandela effect.

Remember "Hello Clarice" from Silence of the Lambs? It was never said.

Remember "Luke, I am your father"? Austin Powers even used the line they also remember hearing.. nope, that was never said. Not technically at least. Or, last I checked it was "No, I am your father".

How many stars are on the U.S. Flag? 48, 50, 52, 53? Many remember it being 52 or 48. It's 50.

How do you spell it? Berenstein or BerenSTAIN?

Does the monopoly man have an oracle or not?

Does the rabbit in the Looney Toons logo have a stick in his mouth or no?

Wait, how do you spell that? Looney Tunes or Looney Toons?

Enter: The Mandela Effect.

If you and 10 others remember Paranormalis being spelled like "Paranormlais" or something, but it isn't spelled that way. That is the mandela effect at work (change 10 people to 1,000,000 and it becomes more.. mandela-ish)

Hope that answers your question mate.

lamdo263

EXplain it...............................................
Again, just as I have written it. Not one iota differ from what was said. Once more, what it is, is variances in how time and space delivers information. This is why it is so difficult for some private investigators to get correct reports about the scene of a crime. Everyone has a differing viewpoint and certain circumstances may affect that delivery of information.

In the movie suggested, there are at least ten to fifteen variants given as to the possible identity of the mystery killer. This is an excellent movie and I suggest that you watch it.

USAF Ace

I for one enjoy the argument that the Mandela Effect is a cause of temporal leakage from other multiverses. Though, the claim of false memories carries with it more scientific meaning verse something we can only theorize.