What is saturn?

Mr Unknown

Is saturn hell? Why the elite worship him? Why is this particular planet so important in the occult? It even has an hexagram in the North pole and an eye in the south. I don't believe in the theory that says that aliens created saturn rings to send a frequency to earth. That sounds like bullshit to me. There's also a relationship between saturn and time and also with the kabba.

DEATH OMEN

Never heard of that before, not sayin' there might validity to it but in all my years never heard of Saturn bein' related to any specific group/theories/histories. Might not make much sense but since I'm locked in, not thinkin'all that clearly.

Harte

Is saturn hell? Why the elite worship him? Why is this particular planet so important in the occult?
Saturn has a long history in mysticism because to moves with respect to the background stars and so it stood out to the ancients as something special - same reason other planets have occult ties. The association comes from ancient Babylonian astrology/astronomy.

Harte

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Saturn has a long history in mysticism because to moves with respect to the background stars and so it stood out to the ancients as something special - same reason other planets have occult ties. The association comes from ancient Babylonian astrology/astronomy.

Harte
Now that it's 2020, why would elites keep worshipping it then? One of the symbols for Saturn is the owl, which was used in places like Jeffrey Epstein's "temple". Anyone who's looked into Qanon can give you many examples like this.

Maybe there's something to it? Or maybe they do it because it makes people like us look crazy when we bring it up. Or both.

Apologies for being short on substance; I can find some proper examples later. Writing this in a hurry.

TimeFlipper

This was how the Babylonians came to name the planet Saturn...The guy in the picture was a Babylonian Priest, that was Sat on an Urn", shortened to Saturn...Its always left for the TimeFlipper to sort out the derivation of names :whistle::D…...

Last edited:

Harte

Now that it's 2020, why would elites keep worshipping it then? One of the symbols for Saturn is the owl, which was used in places like Jeffrey Epstein's "temple". Anyone who's looked into Qanon can give you many examples like this.
Nobody needs them. The Reagans had astrological readings performed at the White House.
Why? Because people will believe anything, as you well know.
This Saturn thing arises from astrology, which is rooted in the Babylonian beliefs (ultimately.) You can read some about it in this 16th century text by Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa. This work was written when he was young, then retracted by him once he got a hold of himself and reached maturity.

Harte

iamonarch

--Dude...Saturn is a planet.
--But really, though, yes, Saturn is associated with the Kabba in Mecca, the black cube, and at least in the sense of late medieval theology/philosophy one of the "spheres" of the afterlife (an idea that was heavily influenced by ancient astronomy, yes, but more formally developed after, of all things, the publication of Dante's "Divine Comedy")--not hell, though.
--What Saturn really is, though--besides a gas giant orbiting our central star--is a conduit through which primordial or foundation aetheric, or perhaps a better word would be "psychic" or even "spiritual," energy is allowed to manifest, thereby obtaining the capacity to interact with the material plane of reality...
--Nay mean?
--In all seriousness, the associations that Saturn has garnered over the millennia are probably in part due to some element of its actual nature, which considering its associations would be something akin to what I said up above. Let me explain:
--All of the planets came to viewed in specific ways by different cultures throughout time, and while those views vary they also share similarities. Further, those views also include in many instances elements that science has come to realize are actually present, i.e. Saturn's association with the cube and the discovery of the hexagon on its southern pole, Mar's association with war and the discovery that its soil is primarily iron, which just so happens to be the mineral that not only characterized the most brutal era of human history (the Iron Age) but is also present in blood, etc.
--Is it a coincidence, then, that these different cultures had the similar ideas about the planets and that the planets happened to actually be something like what those ideas suggested, even before anyone could've actually known?
--One must conclude (barring extraterrestrials or something equally improbable) that the planets generate some type of force--be it magnetic, harmonic, psychic, etc.--that allowed humans to discern their nature to some extent, which isn't that preposterous considering what we know about magnetic fields. Even quantum particles are only predictable because of their "wave like behavior," which suggests that perhaps some type of undulating movement--and therefore transference of energy, i.e. information--characterizes reality at its most fundamental level.
--...In short (and I know how this sounds) the planets are like giant radio towers that project, well, emotions in a sense, but more like fundamental concepts of existence...Here's an example:
--Mars is made of iron...Iron was used in war to spill the blood of man...Warfare increased whenever Mars was visible in the sky, both with man's willful acknowledgment and perhaps without...and Man came to associate Mars with war...and Mars just so happens to be, well, what they thought it was--red, iron, unforgiving and eternally in a rage of storms that can strip a man of flesh in mere seconds...So did Mars inform Man of its nature? Or did Man inform Mars? Perhaps it is that without Mars man would not know warfare, which is to say perhaps without the Gods mankind would not be what it is...
--And so Saturn...is everything they say it is...and at the same time...
--Saturn is a planet.

iamonarch

Earth is made of iron in the same way Mars is made of iron.

Harte

Mos def...and alas the entire theory proposed in relation to the initial question is rendered null and void...

X D Nah, just playing--I do get what you're saying, and yeah Mars and Earth both have an abundancy of iron, especially in their cores. A great deal more iron remained on the surface of Mars during the planet's beginning stages, though, due to its smaller size and thus weaker gravity, allowing for the elements to distribute more evenly throughout. Hints the red color of Mars, which is due primarily too large quantities of iron oxide--that's what gives blood its red color, too.

All of that is just to say...Yeah, Earth has a lot of iron just like Mars...but Earth isn't the God of War.