What is the BEST way to amplify a scalar wave? And could you astral travel just by clever usage of these facilities?

OakFieldAlienz444

Discuss. If I place a scalar wave generator in front of a copper orgone pyramid for example-----is that doing anything?
Or what if I have two scalar wave generators facing each other?

OakFieldAlienz444

Note: I'm not an idiot here I've been experimenting with this stuff and I have actually had some interesting
effects. Sometimes certain things in my room will start to vibrate that never did before.

Mayhem

Zenith
Maybe a little off on what you are asking but when i use a orgonite pyramid on the HDR it vibrates like crazy, so i have two sizes so alternate at times.

OakFieldAlienz444

My footrest starts to move on its own and vibrate when I use an orgone generator and place the silver pipe in front
of a copper pyramid.

OakFieldAlienz444

How is that HDR treating you by the way? Do aliens and clones of yourself show up at your door like that one guy claimed?

You told me once it basically just gives you vivid dreams.

Mayhem

Zenith
How is that HDR treating you by the way? Do aliens and clones of yourself show up at your door like that one guy claimed?

You told me once it basically just gives you vivid dreams.
While i might have some characters around nothing like aliens or clones of myself AS yet:)

Yeah the dreams, are enhanced but this can be done without it. I have so many crystals that i havent even used and i feel its all about experimentation.

OakFieldAlienz444

Meeting a clone of yourself would be kinda mega creepy.
I've read some accounts of people that receive phone calls from themselves
in different time periods after using the HDR.

Yeah, crystals. They amplify scalar waves to an extent don't they? Just like copper?
I tried sticking one inside the silver orgone pipe of my JU1000.