What is the Black Knight Satellite?

nvangogh

From what I read, it is an ancient satellite believed to be 13,000 years old! But what does NASA say about it? Surely they could have easily captured it with the space shuttle and studied it. Do you think it even exists or is the Black Knight satellite a disinformation stunt? I just don't know.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
NASA doesn't say anything about it, so it's hard to know what they actually know about it. If it's something serious, I wouldn't be surprised to learn they were able to study it. I mean, they would be able to study it without us knowing, right?

What do you think it is?

TimeFlipper

The figure of 13,000 years always seems a bit precise to me. How can they be so specific?
Thats easy SP..They measure the square root of the angle of its spatial dangle, which is then inversionally proportional to DeltaTime plus 9 :D
Actually i think its been seen on some hieroglyphics, which have been carbon dated to around 13,000 years old..

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
The figure of 13,000 years always seems a bit precise to me. How can they be so specific?
Thats easy SP..They measure the square root of the angle of its spatial dangle, which is then inversionally proportional to DeltaTime plus 9 :D
Actually i think its been seen on some hieroglyphics, which have been carbon dated to around 13,000 years old..

I bow to the Oracle ;)

TimeFlipper

I bow to the Oracle ;)
How did you know that the, Oracle is a nickname for me?:eek::D