What Is the most important thing you've learned researching?

I've been having some recent paradigm shifts and although they are few and far between, occasionally I get whacked in the head with one still. It got me thinking to ask others this question....

What is the most important thing you've learned in your research?

Research could be anything in History, Occult, Grimoires, Magick, Orbs, Time Travel, UFOs, Energy Work, Philosophy, Our reality and beyond.

Spread Peace & Love not Division

Lua

I've been having some recent paradigm shifts and although they are few and far between, occasionally I get whacked in the head with one still. It got me thinking to ask others this question....

What is the most important thing you've learned in your research?

Research could be anything in History, Occult, Grimoires, Magick, Orbs, Time Travel, UFOs, Energy Work, Philosophy, Our reality and beyond.

Spread Peace & Love not Division

Reality isnt much more than you can imagine.Reality is much more than you CAN NOT imagine.

The most interesting thing that i found untill now, its about mankind creation and the powerfull people, the bosses of the world, who make us live a lie.Im pretty interested on to know what really orbs are.I have a lot of them in my room, they are big, like a football ball, and i can see them with my own eyes.I would be glad to know, as well, what are these electro static beings whom talk to me and dont wanna leave.

Reality isnt much more than you can imagine.Reality is much more than you CAN NOT imagine
The most interesting thing that i found untill now, its about mankind creation and the powerfull people, the bosses of the world, who make us live a lie.Im pretty interested on to know what really orbs are.I have a lot of them in my room, they are big, like a football ball, and i can see them with my own eyes.I would be glad to know, as well, what are these electro static beings whom talk to me and dont wanna leave.
I recently had a new theory on what orbs "could" be. Simply put I feel they could quite possibly be "soul death catchers or soul delivery systems to earth" So when you die these things are hanging around waiting to suck up your soul. If you are born they spit out a soul to whatever mother is chosen. One of the main reasons I feel this way is because I've clearly seen multiple entities in orbs quite often. Obviously I have no proof but seems like one possibility.

How long have you had orbs in your room? Maybe you could post some videos of them sometime in the future if you're up to it.
For me they appear at all different times but mainly at night and usually somewhat close to the same locations, but not always.

titorite

I learned that Rife machines are real and that they work as advertised but their are many fakes on the market too that say they are rife machines but are not. But yeah, their is a cure for CJD and every other disease like it in rife machines. Unfortunately their aint no money in the cure. Doctors make much more money of treatments rather than cures.

Lua

I recently had a new theory on what orbs "could" be. Simply put I feel they could quite possibly be "soul death catchers or soul delivery systems to earth" So when you die these things are hanging around waiting to suck up your soul. If you are born they spit out a soul to whatever mother is chosen. One of the main reasons I feel this way is because I've clearly seen multiple entities in orbs quite often. Obviously I have no proof but seems like one possibility.

How long have you had orbs in your room? Maybe you could post some videos of them sometime in the future if you're up to it.
For me they appear at all different times but mainly at night and usually somewhat close to the same locations, but not always.

You mean like, they are archonts?That could be, however it doenst make sense in my case, once im not borning and i think im not diyng.I noticed they have been here since i was a child.I do have them on video and pictures, but i cant show it here on the web, because i appear on it, its my room, my privacity.and the reason why im on the videos, is because its easier to catch them, they are allways around me.I hope you understand.And yes, i have seen some faces on them too, is that what you are saying right?

Last edited:
Not so much archons/rulers....I just think it's possible they are some form of catch & release technology that moves through earth.
If the orbs come all the time to your room, maybe you could just make a new video minus your face next time they come around? Would love to see what you got going on at such close proximity. Take care