What is the purpose of this site?

Jimbi

In the past it's been a gateway for broken hearted people to neg people into time travelling for them. It's also been used for flamewars, trolling, and bigotry. But what is the real purpose of this site?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I believe the purpose of this site is simply to discuss paranormal topics such as time travel, aliens, and UFOs with like-minded individuals. That's why I came here.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well 56,000 years ago when I decided to become a member of this mixed bag of nuts, the thought was to gain some measure of improvement in my understanding of the universe I found myself to be in at the time.
however I have come to understand the sole purpose of this place, is now, and has ever been....
a gathering point of exceptional minds, prodigies if you will, that just happen to be the single best hope for the future of mankind,
you will find that the members here are one bunch of smartass geeks who will cut up with the best of them
yet they will never fail to be real hardcore, no bs, just the facts mam, diggers, in the search for the truth.
…..
that said ...
my first response and gut reaction to the title of this was to ...
take a deep breath and give the jungle yell for an elephant stampede
dig out all my graphs and charts to show the growth and many advances the site had gone through over the years.
round up all the heart warming tales of support and compassion that have been shared..
show how the founders of the site had taken great effort to make sure this is a safe place for the exchange of ideas and opinions. free from bullys, and egomaniacs, and trolls..
….
but after some thought on the matter I figure I need another beer and a good cigar so yall have fun now ya here, and I'll see ya round the playground...