What is the significance of the year 1547?

Franz Bardon fought Hitler according to his supporters. I have to think about it. But the reincarnation doesnt have anything to do with the year 1547. or does it? Do you know anything additional to the year from your friend?

If he did, that makes the first three on that list more likely to be reincarnations as they support democracy.

I do not think the reincarnations would be relevant to the prophecy, I merely grew curious about who a potential reincarnation could be after it came up.

Unfortunately I do not. This prophecy was not poetic or anything like many tend to be, it was stated more matter-of-factly. It is literally just “The end of all things will begin when the consequences of 1547 come due.”

Now that I think about it though, 1547 might not even refer to a year, even if it most likely does.

alpha centauri

If he did, that makes the first three on that list more likely to be reincarnations as they support democracy.
The reincarnation does not work this way. I know no Guru or spiritual teacher that sees it that way. They can wait on the astral plane until the time is right for the next incarnation. Franz Bardon incarnated in his body as a walk-in, because his father prayed for help.

Unfortunately I do not. This prophecy was not poetic or anything like many tend to be, it was stated more matter-of-factly. It is literally just “The end of all things will begin when the consequences of 1547 come due.”
And where did he/she get the prophecy from?
The end of all things does not necessarily mean anything bad, in my opinion.

Like the phrase " the end of time" could mean that you can travel through time so time does not have an effect.
Now that I think about it though, 1547 might not even refer to a year, even if it most likely does.
And why does your friend believe in it? I mean there are a lot of prophecies and every prophecy says something else. Was the prophecy in English?

Last edited:

The reincarnation does not work this way. I know no Guru or spiritual teacher that sees it that way. They can wait on the astral plane until the time is right for the next incarnation. Franz Bardon incarnated in his body as a walk-in, because his father prayed for help.

And where did he/she get the prophecy from?
The end of all things does not necessarily mean something bad, in my things.

Like the phrase " the end of time" could mean that you can travel through time so time does not have an effect.

And why does your friend believe in it? I mean there are a lot of prophecies and every prophecy says something else.

I believe otherwise. Those that reincarnate are brought back to this world for a reason, typically to balance their karma before they are allowed to Rest In Peace. It can take many lifetimes to do so. After reaching such a state, I believe the purified soul remains in the afterlife until an event such as biblical end times.

If I remember correctly the prophecy originated in the UK, though we are not sure when it was made exactly, though my friend seemed convinced it had been made some time in the last hundred years or so.

The end of all things doesn’t sound good to me at all.

It is less about believing it is true and more about attempting to prove it one way or the other. My friend and I are very much skeptics when it comes to prophecy but as long as the possibility exists we like to research these sorts of things.

alpha centauri

I believe otherwise. Those that reincarnate are brought back to this world for a reason, typically to balance their karma before they are allowed to Rest In Peace. It can take many lifetimes to do so. After reaching such a state, I believe the purified soul remains in the afterlife until an event such as biblical end times.
They come back for karma reason, but the higher self decides when the time is right. They usually do not reincarnate instantly and especially not spiritual and ascended masters that work with the divine providence like Bardon, they should not have karma. They incarnate to help.
That is, what I believe.

If I remember correctly the prophecy originated in the UK, though we are not sure when it was made exactly, though my friend seemed convinced it had been made some time in the last hundred years or so.
The land of the setting sun. I heard of that country. :alien:

The source would be good, because the one who prophecied it could give some hints and the prophecy is a little short.

The end of all things doesn’t sound good to me at all.
Maybe an ascension event, where everybody becomes enlightened.

It is less about believing it is true and more about attempting to prove it one way or the other. My friend and I are very much skeptics when it comes to prophecy but as long as the possibility exists we like to research these sorts of things.
Does your friend have it from a conspiracy site?

The end of all things will begin when the consequences of 1547 come due.”

That could also be another timeline and it will never happen.

But here is a prophecy about Russia.
quote-through-russia-comes-the-hope-of-the-world-not-in-respect-to-what-is-sometimes-termed-edgar-cayce-91-92-01.jpg

source: Edgar Cayce Quote