What is the significance of the year 1547?

alpha centauri

So far, I’ve been thinking it could be UFO related since a few known major UFO sightings occurred a few years later. (Nuremberg and Basel)
Never heard of that. But interesting.

I heard that the victory of Alexander the Great was because of Ufos, but that is a conspiracy theory. He won against a far greater army at some point. And made this large empire.

I would guess Illuminati or secret society related but Ufos could also be true. I think the extraterrestrials usually dont interfere.

There are a lot of doom prophecies and every prophecy is different, that is why I asked.

Never heard of that. But interesting.

It might not be as well known as I thought, but you should look into it. The witness statements sound way too accurate compared to the modern UFO observations. I discussed these events in passing in the Aliens Exist thread, I think it was.

lamdo263

I recently ran into an odd prophecy about the year 1547. Supposedly an event in 1547 is the spark of the ultimate cause of the apocalypse.

I did a little digging and didn’t really come up with anything significant but I also found it a bit intriguing to look at. Does anyone know of any odd events in that year?
Nostradamus lived at that time.

Also read Dolores Cannon's book on Nostradamus. nostradamus dolores cannon's books - Bing

alpha centauri

Yes we already mentioned him. It would be odd for the prophecy to refer to him as the cause of the end times, unless his own prophecies were self fulfilling.
Otti Votavova said that Nostradamus was the reincarnation of the famous, popular and most liked magician of the world Franz Bardon. But I dont think he will cause destruction except he also has a evil side. He also had some other minor incarnations metioned below, that were also famous:

In the edition published by Merkur, Wisdom of the Occident,[4] Bardon's secretary Votavova wrote an annex, "In Memoriam" where she refers to the characters embodying Bardon's spirit as, among others: Hermes Trismegistos, Nostradamus, Lao Tse, Apollonius of Tyana, Robert Fludd, and Count Saint Germain.

Set in Dresden, Germany, in the early 1930s, the story describes Frabato's magical battles with the members of a powerful and dangerous Black Lodge, his escape from Germany during the final days of the Weimar Republic, and the beginning of the spiritual mission which was to culminate in his writing a series of classic books on Hermetic magic. It also describes sinister occult forces which lay behind the rise of the Third Reich.

The essential and relevant part of the book is the revelation that Franz Bardon was the last reincarnation of the spirit embodied by Hermes Trismegistus, the esoteric creator of Hermeticism and the founder of Freemasonry, who, contrary to what Freemasons think, paid the karma that generated when he lived as Hermes Trismegistus, because the masonic idea of how the Laws of the Universe (the Law of God or Divine Justice) work, does not correspond to Bardon's ideas.
Maybe the secret lodges that were created are the reason?

Otti Votavova said that Nostradamus was the reincarnation of the famous, popular and most liked magician of the world Franz Bardon. But I dont think he will cause destruction except he also has a evil side. He also had some other minor incarnations metioned below, that were also famous:

Maybe the secret lodges that were created are the reason?

Interesting. I hadn’t considered reincarnation in my equation. I will look into these lodges too, but just out of curiosity, I’ve been looking for who could be the current reincarnation. These seem the most likely to me, in order of who I think is most probable.

Francesco Giacobbe

Jaka Aryadipa Singgih

Ho Min-hao

Noureddine Bhiri​

alpha centauri

Interesting. I hadn’t considered reincarnation in my equation. I will look into these lodges too, but just out of curiosity, I’ve been looking for who could be the current reincarnation. These seem the most likely to me, in order of who I think is most probable.

Francesco Giacobbe

Jaka Aryadipa Singgih

Ho Min-hao

Noureddine Bhiri​

Hm. I think he should be a good person. Although an Austrian magician and supporter of Bardon wrote, that the negative secret lodges use the first steps of his system of the book "Initiation into hermetics" at least in Central Europe. But he says they are imbalanced, because they are negative. So everything does not work for them, if I remember correctly.

But there are 99 lodges of the "Freemason lodge of the golden centurium" around the world according to the biography FRABATO. Each lodge has 99 members and they evoke spirits similar to those of the second book "magical evocation". Only that those spirits are negative and the ones in the book are positive.

I dont know any of those people, you mentioned.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

Francesco Giacobbe

Jaka Aryadipa Singgih

Ho Min-hao

Noureddine Bhiri​

What is your opinions on them? They seem to be pretty random to me and there are far worse and more powerful people in the world, in my opinion. You think they trigger the apocalypse?

What is your opinions on them? They seem to be pretty random to me and there are far worse and more powerful people in the world, in my opinion. You think they trigger the apocalypse?

They were all born on the day Franz Bardon died, and are involved in politics, which is a modern standard position from which you can change the world around you.

I think it would be reasonable to consider that a reincarnation of Hermes Trismagistos might enter politics at some point, and what better time than now?

alpha centauri

They were all born on the day Franz Bardon died, and are involved in politics, which is a modern standard position from which you can change the world around you.

I think it would be reasonable to consider that a reincarnation of Hermes Trismagistos might enter politics at some point, and what better time than now
Franz Bardon fought Hitler according to his supporters. I have to think about it. But the reincarnation doesnt have anything to do with the year 1547. or does it? Do you know anything additional to the year from your friend?