What is the speed of dark?

iooqxpooi

Hey hey hey! I have ENOUGH of a balance! I am basically busy until sunday! :) (Enough for me, at least)

StarLord

Heh :) How did I know this would stop you in your tracks???

Did you like the part where I knew you would object to not being able to keep time without math?? I thought that was rather evil myself :lol:

Well, we have a conundrum here don't we. You say you just can't move without math hmm??

Ok, head on then, just one request for you, you have to break down every formula in plain english, so that slow folks like me can understand them.

Having a balance means you can see the forest around the tree that is right in front of you. Sometimes, when we concentrate on just one single thing ( the tree in front of you ) we lose touch or track of what is around us.

sosuemetoo

Originally posted by StarLord@Sep 16 2004, 01:09 PM
You are hereby remanded to: comics, X Box and or PlayStation, putting girls pigtails into the inkwell, burping contest with your homies, cherry pit spitting trials, hide and seek, kick the wino, er, can, putting playing cards on the forks of your bike with clothes pins and ride around, the more clothes pins the cooler you will sound, convincing your friends that this is cool and that they want to do this too, water ballon fights, chaseing your pet till you can't stand anymore,........

Now wait just a minute here! I want to be punished too!

>:D< Iggy :love:

"Mom"

walt willis

It may be similar in relation to the affect of gravity "A" as related to gravity "B" waves? It seems that every force has an equal and opposing force?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I would tend to believe that darkness is the absence of substance which has no speed, in other words there is no movement. This assumption is based upon the vacuum of outer space. To have movement something has to push it to get velocity or pull it to get velocity. In a vacuum of space it is supposedly empty of almost everything that would push or pull, so no movement of darkness could happen.

Would like other people's opinion: