What is the true reason the Greys abduct humans?

Taoist

blue beam alien craft.jpg

Hello' to All:

Many believe that the Greys have been abducting our species for the purpose of helping us or saving us.

What do you believe is the true purpose behind their actions?

Best wishes, Taoist

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It's just a crazy idea of mine. But supposedly the ET's don't have souls. Yet they power their craft by mind control. So I came up with the idea that maybe the ET's are harvesting soul energy to power their craft. Since a soul is an immortal being. A soul most likely has the powers of creation.

brian jj

I have seen greys before.
they always come in threes and do tune ups on your energy body. perhaps abductions are where field medicine isn;t good enough to take care of your problems so they bring to to the hospital.

TimeFlipper

It's just a crazy idea of mine. But supposedly the ET's don't have souls. Yet they power their craft by mind control. So I came up with the idea that maybe the ET's are harvesting soul energy to power their craft. Since a soul is an immortal being. A soul most likely has the powers of creation.
So you feel that the soul could be a special type of electromagnet entity that physicists believe the soul might be? :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
So you feel that the soul could be a special type of electromagnet entity that physicists believe the soul might be? :)

Nope. If all the souls took part in creating the universe, then souls would be imbued with creation energy. So the closest analogy would be Magic.

TimeFlipper

Nope. If all the souls took part in creating the universe, then souls would be imbued with creation energy. So the closest analogy would be Magic.
Hmmm Einstein i reckon, "its a kinda magic"...bring on Queen ::LOL:::D

Taoist

Hello' Einstein:

An interesting imagination you have, my friend.

Now, you have posed the question of souls and aliens and whether or not they actually retain the soul in their lower 4th. density bodies.

Yes, they power their craft with a DNA / consciousness interface which guides the craft from point of origin to point of destination.

Wherein, the idea of soul energy being stolen in order to power their craft is incorrect.

What is important to understand here is that many, many individuals clump together all aliens and believe that they all follow the same protocol, this is incorrect.

What works in technology for the Greys or Reptoids does not necessarily work for the Plejarens or Arcturians, as each star culture has a different mindset and therefore, operates in a different expression.

The mentality of 'absoluteness and duality' has its basis in lower conscious reality / thinking and has no place in the higher realms of spiritual awareness and development where the concept of "Multi-dimensionality" rules.

When I was younger and heavily involved with empirical science, I used to think that 'this' ( physical science ) was the ultimate foundation for figuring out all the questions of reality.

But, after learning and developing the higher sciences, that of quantum science, I have learned that the old, empirical sciences are so limited and cannot answer all the questions one has regarding life and its mysteries.

And so, I always suggest to others who are struggling with answers or solutions to....open their mind to higher concepts and do not be afraid to let go of the "comfort zone" of what is known and proven.

It takes courage and honesty to move into these higher concepts and awareness and many have simply not evolved towards that level, as of yet. Therefore, it is often a matter of similar personal evolving that brings understanding and clarity and 'this' all begins with an open mind and a desire to grow and learn.

The problem that I have observed is that most individuals are more comfortable to simply sit in their arm chair and repeat the same old perceptions, attitudes and beliefs without truly questioning the info. event or phenomena set before them. And of course, this creates a type of stagnancy in thought, repeating over and over again the same old ideas.

What I often suggest to others is ...to question yourself first, question those ideals, attitudes, beliefs and perspectives, asking oneself:"Why do I think this way, where did I first learn this concept or method or perception"?

And, it is in this self questioning that insight and answers will arrive and 'this' is where one can move into higher awareness and understanding. Otherwise, it is like teaching a priest how to solve a Tangent or teaching a child how to drive a car before they have even grown up.

ALL individuals have equal value...but, it is the 'meaning' or intent that we each give to our values, our life, that makes us all different.
And, ALL grow, develop and evolve at different stages and therefore, some individuals we meet can offer us instruction or mentoring while others can offer us the role student, who is attempting to learn. Both play different roles but each is focused on learning something.

Thank you for your input, my friend.

In Light & Peace Taoist

Taoist

I have strong experimental evidence that a part of the soul is electromagnetic.

Hello' brian:

Yes, you are correct. The soul itself is made up of consciousness, which, as the soul sends a part of itself, known as a "Fragment self", down into lower frequencies of consciousness, that the soul will merge into these lower energies and express itself as electro-magentic energies, until finally arriving at physicality.

Best wishes, my friend.

In Harmony Taoist