Debate What is the very nature of Time?

Mr. Door-Chan_16

Hello there, I would like to hear anyone's thoughts on the concept of time, like for example... can time be the same time with space, or is the space in accordance to time important? In which the spatial area of it would be their in that time? Your thoughts, answers, ideas, theories, and proposals would be great. Thank You. -EPC

Peaceseeker

two times exist. at once. time space , of this physical and other physical universes, and time-space for the soul in the non physical universes. the time space of the physical, does not allow for a pause upon one moment of time, the squares of space time , is like that on a chess board or game board. each movement within the physical, is a space on times plate. while in spirit, there is a whole other dimension of space, where time is no part of. allowing the soul to move anywhere among that space, at no measure of time. though i could be wrong about everything, this is just my answer at the moment of this time. lol peace :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hello there, I would like to hear anyone's thoughts on the concept of time, like for example... can time be the same time with space, or is the space in accordance to time important? In which the spatial area of it would be their in that time? Your thoughts, answers, ideas, theories, and proposals would be great. Thank You. -EPC

Time happens all at once but our brains segment it out. "Time" is a measurement. Useful in math.

IMHO

Trekkie

Do you know what your doing , so you set your alarm clock to wake you up for work so your not late ,your doctor's appointment so your not late ,you don't need to know the time when it's evening you just look out the window and wait for the sky to turn dark

Harte

No. But time is observed by time-dependant processes, such as the consumption of hydrogen by the Sun.
Just to make sure. Wouldn't that explain Einstein's Theory of Special Relativity?
The theory explains it. It doesn't explain the theory.
The Theory of Relativity arises from two postulates, that c is the speed limit, and that physics works everywhere.

Harte