What is this Creature? Two People Claim Unidentified Being in New York

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
A 21-year-old woman in New York says she saw a creature she couldn’t immediately identify.

ny-creature-768x1024.jpeg

The woman, who provided a full name and contact information but requested to remain anonymous, told Cryptozoology News she and her mother were driving a state highway along a wooded area when the sighting took place in May 2017.

“It was around 9.30 a.m., I got my driver’s license that day. My mother and I came along a straight way while driving and in the middle of the road there was a really strange animal,” the eyewitness reports. “It wasn’t afraid of the car at all, it started walking towards the trees on the other side of the road. When it got the the edge, it ran up into the trees on this extremely steep hill. We drove by the spot and there was no sign of it.”

The woman described it as a light grey 4-legged creature, “taller than deer”.

“Its legs were long and spindly, its back legs had an exaggerated bow to them. Like a greyhound dog, its stomach and chest curved out and in. Its neck was thick and almost the same thickness as its head. The ears were small or not there at all. Very short snout, not like a pug, and shorter than a lab. It moved gracefully, like it wouldn’t make a sound, but moved quickly. It wasn’t afraid of the car. It was NOT a dog or a deer,” she said.

The post What is this Creature? Two People Claim Unidentified Being in New York appeared first on Cryptozoology News.