What is time and how does it work?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Well Einstein what causes objects to attract each other? Are you implying centrifugal force produces attraction between stellar bodies? Centrifugal force flies outwards repelling objects. Centripetal motion(only found in fluids) causes them to fly together(like down a drain, etc)

The only reason anyone believes in mass is due to energy equivalence. They don't know how to explain mass other than as a scalar value. So I wouldn't worry about it much. Just means the amount of energy in a massless gamma photon is equivalent to a scalar energy equivalent in 1 positron and 1 electron.

I'm sure mass has other behavioral characteristics as yet undiscovered but for now the equivalence math works.

They show mass is real when they do the energy balance sheet for a nuclear explosion. Just means equivalence. So you can call it mass or angular momentum if you like or anything else. Some people say all particles are really swirling vortexes of energy that converts into gamma photons when annihiliated by it's anti-spin antimatter particle.

Mass just means photon energy in a different form that has resistance to acceleration. So when you say it doesn't exist you're saying resistance to acceleration doesn't exist.

Real question is why doesn't a gamma photon have resistance to acceleration just like the particle? Or a particle have no resistance to acceleration like a photon. So when they say a photon is massless that's what they're saying. Same can be said for gravity. It's just a set of behaviors. Stuff accelerates towards each other while experiencing weird time dilation.

Of course this doesn't explain anything. Still doesn't explain the why.

Wait a minute. You wrote: "The problem with momentum is that you have to accept the concept of mass. So how do you measure an inertial mass? My physics instructor just said to use gravitational mass. I never did buy that story. And to date no one has ever found a way to measure an inertial mass. WTF! Mass is the foundation of Physics. And no empirical facts exist to show this is even real. So you either decide to abandon ship or go down with the boat. I would recommend abandoning ship. Or sail along side to watch the mistakes being made that hastens its sinking."

Ya measure inertial mass by how much an object blows up another when stopping suddenly. Or by how many photons an accelerated charged particle in a cyclotron or betatron are emanated. So, measure the gravitational mass(weight) and then accelerate and measure the kinetic energy for it's speed on impact or it's radiation and presto, inertial mass.

Since we don't know how fast the earth is moving in interstellar space exactly(it's a rough estimate) some of our gravitational mass could really be inertial mass but who cares. They're obviously interchangable.

I think I understand what you're saying, no way to measure inertial mass in real time without first slowing it down to measure it's momentum.

What I was trying to get you to realize is the real world of empirical facts was left behind in favor of a theoretical universe that is not the one we exist within.

I chose to explore the universe we are in where there is no mass at all. Instead there are basic forces. I notice you have been taught that a vector has a third attribute called duration. When I was in school a vector was just magnitude and direction. Of course direction doesn't have to be a spatial direction. It could also be a time-like direction.

Centrifugal force is just the flip side of the gravitational force. The plus and minus. And the inertial force is the one they are attempting to hide. There is a minus version. But there is some indication that the direction of time that associates with inertial force is what has changed direction. I need to point out that I have empirical facts to support these statements.

I notice you made reference to gravitational mass and inertial mass as being the same. Einstein made a similar blunder with his principle of equivalence. Newton also made a blunder with his F=MA equation.

Harte

I think I understand what you're saying, no way to measure inertial mass in real time without first slowing it down to measure it's momentum.

You could match velocities with that mass, then measure its mass in a rest state. That's the only mass that counts, because mass gained through relativity is, well, relative.

Since we don't know how fast the earth is moving in interstellar space exactly(it's a rough estimate) some of our gravitational mass could really be inertial mass but who cares. They're obviously interchangable.
There is no way to measure the velocity of anything at all with respect to space itself, because all velocities are relative to each other. There is no "motionless" spot against which to measure some absolute velocity.

Harte

Eddie22345

It's a question that can't be answered without first acquiring lots of observable data over a wide range of phenomena.

We know that time runs slower here on the earth as opposed to out in space. But that belief is based on atomic decay rates that decay faster out in space. And it may turn out that it is just the way nuclear force behaves in the presence of gravity.

Nevertheless there has to be some starting point or general consensus on which way to proceed in the investigation of what time is. So I chose the wave theory approach. Where TIME is just a force expressing itself as a wave. It would appear to be a standing wave to us. So far I have not come across any phenomena which would suggest otherwise. In fact we have many phenomena to examine that show us how waves work. So based on this starting point knowledge I proceeded to look for any phenomena that deviates from the norm.

So far I have two candidates for further investigation. Tesla's Zero Time Reference Generator and the four configurations to make a Tesla coil.

The Zero Time Reference Generator exhibits a rotation phenomena in its horizontal plane. Right after it transitions a directional change in rotation, the rpm of the device speeds up on its own. That indicates a wave phenomena that just experienced a TIME reversal. Kind of like the direction of weight in an inertial force flipped its direction to align with the acceleration of the device.

In the above video I'm running four Tesla coils that are being turned on and off in a rotating pattern. These are negative voltage coils. Two of them are clockwise winding. The other two are counterclockwise windings. I never did figure out why they make the whistling sound. I have nothing in the electronics that is running at those sound frequencies heard. But the coils react to my hands position in relation to the coils. It's like time speeds up when moving my hand toward the left coil. And time slows down when moving my hand toward the right coil.
Maybe its interacting with your body's bioelectomagnetic field (ELF) region. Your switching is 5-6 hertz right?

steven chiverton

What is time and how does it work?

It is very frustrating to me to see so many people and including members here, wanting to build a real working Time Machine. If you were to ask these people, the question: What is time and how does it work? Not a single person could give you the correct answer.

The second question: If you do not know “what time is or how it works”, how are you going to build a real working Time Machine without that knowledge?

It looks like to me, everybody is wasting their time until they can answer the first question listed here. Once that is accomplished they will have insight to the second question. Only with working knowledge can anyone build a real Time Machine.

Professor Opmmur
Bizarre Cases of Inter-Dimensional Doorway Devices and Time Machines | Mysterious Universe

deliriousScientist

i just have a opinion from my childhood which i wanted to ask is that does time only exists for a body if it is not at rest absolute rest i meant just had a question.

one more question is for my observation the cosmological arrow of time , thermodynamics arrow of time and psychological arrow of time all flow on same direction and talking about relativity they all are like spirals so why do all of them are in same direction even if they are suppose the big crunch happen will it effect the direction of the arrows of time and if it does will there be a possibility for a being like us to exist in that universe

~delirious

TimeFlipper

check this out it may be interesting
.Don't Get Lost In the Thompson Park Vortex

Interesting info Steve.....Maybe you could locate a town or city in Oz that has several Churches in them, and then find an area where two Ley Lines intersect with each other, which might be a good place for a grid point...

I dont know if you have "ordnance survey maps" of local areas in Oz like we do in the UK..... All the Churches for example are illustrated on the maps and its very easy using straight lines from each Church, to find an intersection point between two Churches, which hypothetically would be a grid point area..

Last edited:

Harte

i just have a opinion from my childhood which i wanted to ask is that does time only exists for a body if it is not at rest absolute rest i meant just had a question.
Can't say because there is no such thing as "absolute rest."
There's nothing out there to measure motion against that's not moving itself.

Harte