What is time?

TimeFlipper

I am agreeing with TimeFlipper that time is a sequence of events. We note its passage. But apparently we can't perceive it with our 5 physical senses. Perhaps we have a 6th sense of time perception that hasn't been recognized yet.

My thoughts on this point toward an EM wave phenomena as being the BIG clue as to how to understand and manipulate the time phenomena. The electric wave will always precede the magnetic wave by 90 degrees of the electric wave cycle. I suppose if one were to find a way to reverse that relationship, then the time sequence phenomena could be reversed. I do have a potential avenue of research to explore with this particular line of thought. But as is with any line of research, vast sums of money are required.

I have seen your posting regarding the magnetic part of the EM wave preceding the electric part before, and i found it very interesting(y)..

Harte

The idea that the M "always" precedes the E in an EM wave is simply a matter of choosing how you care to think of it and has no real validity at all.
In fact, both waves arrive at whatever destination simultaneously.
This is made quite plain by this gif from wiki:
Electromagnetic radiation - Wikipedia

Harte

Rudi

(a.) -3-dimension-physical life
(b.) -4-dimension-time
(c.) -5-dimension -paramateria
a., c.
The existence of two dimensions intertwining with each other is the dimension of the primitive living beings and the dimensions of the beings of the paramateria;
As long as he has a man for his idol god, he will be afraid to die and will not accept something that has nothing to do with the idol. The paranormal dimension is only the door or the entrance to immortality, which for some time is not acceptable and accessible for some people.
There are no other dimensions - you enumerate them 12-those are not dimensions, these are different directions of the evolutionary random development of the species.

The feeling in 3.d is not the same as feeling in 5.d.
4.d. it is a time which the being of the earth interprets in its own way. The birth of each being, which is considered further age after the years passed, is wrong.

A man born in 1960 lives 80 years; - part of his antimatter remains immediately after the birth of his body in the year of birth (1960), and part of the base passes from the 5th dimension to the 3rd dimensional matter.

After the death of the physical body, the human paranormal - matter finds itself in time in 1960, exactly in the area where the process of transformation began. The physical body remains in the moving time in which it decays.

That's why the illusion that you see your loved ones after death is not true because they have not even been born yet.

(b.) Time moves simultaneously in both directions, into the future and the past, which for the physical body is death for paranormal-matter birth.