What is wrong with my Bajak Flux Capacitor?

My capacitance is 3200 microfarads, my driver circuit is from a 273080 piezo buzzer, and I use a piezo transducer? Am I missing something or what?

Sorry, I didn’t post the video. If wouldn’t let me. My circuit involves a lab power power supply attached to a capacitor of 2200 uf In parallel to a driver circuit from a 273080 piezo buzzer, attached to a transducer. I have this idea of attaching a capacitor in parallel to the output of the driver and transducer

Harte

Here's what's wrong with every "Bajak flux capacitor."

It's a stupid lie stolen from a comedic time travel movie.

Harte

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Sorry, I didn’t post the video. If wouldn’t let me. My circuit involves a lab power power supply attached to a capacitor of 2200 uf In parallel to a driver circuit from a 273080 piezo buzzer, attached to a transducer. I have this idea of attaching a capacitor in parallel to the output of the driver and transducer
Bajak didn't use a driver for the piezo transducer. Also the original one built by Bajak ran off 44 volts. Probably a battery which is very different from a lab power supply.

TimeFlipper

Premium
Bajak didn't use a driver for the piezo transducer. Also the original one built by Bajak ran off 44 volts. Probably a battery which is very different from a lab power supply.
Did you also see the one where the voltage was 27 volts?, it even showed how to link up 3x9 volt batteries.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Did you also see the one where the voltage was 27 volts?, it even showed how to link up 3x9 volt batteries.
Yes I did. I built that one with no result. Maybe we can get NP to share the method he used which he claims was successful.

TimeFlipper

Premium
Yes I did. I built that one with no result. Maybe we can get NP to share the method he used which he claims was successful.
That is very good idea, but sadly NP never gives out any details on anything that he writes about, which I find sad :cry::D..

steven chiverton

the value capacitors is 1215.9uf use electrolytes to make up this exact value dont forget the potentiometers theres 2 in the design for the bajack capacitor , the pezio listed online for the bajack capacitor dosent have a driver and neither could i find one so i used a reversing car beeper buzzer , and i think it may be better to try 2 and have them focused at each other , like fantastic daily did in his experiment which was different he had 2 speakers pointing at each other set to certain frequencies and there was a flash and he took a picture of it and in the picture was a doorway of some kind with an arm sticking out of it it looked like an aliens arm