What is wrong with my Bajak Flux Capacitor?

My capacitance is 3200 microfarads, my driver circuit is from a 273080 piezo buzzer, and I use a piezo transducer? Am I missing something or what?

Sorry, I didn’t post the video. If wouldn’t let me. My circuit involves a lab power power supply attached to a capacitor of 2200 uf In parallel to a driver circuit from a 273080 piezo buzzer, attached to a transducer. I have this idea of attaching a capacitor in parallel to the output of the driver and transducer

Harte

Here's what's wrong with every "Bajak flux capacitor."

It's a stupid lie stolen from a comedic time travel movie.

Harte

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Sorry, I didn’t post the video. If wouldn’t let me. My circuit involves a lab power power supply attached to a capacitor of 2200 uf In parallel to a driver circuit from a 273080 piezo buzzer, attached to a transducer. I have this idea of attaching a capacitor in parallel to the output of the driver and transducer

Bajak didn't use a driver for the piezo transducer. Also the original one built by Bajak ran off 44 volts. Probably a battery which is very different from a lab power supply.

steven chiverton

the value capacitors is 1215.9uf use electrolytes to make up this exact value dont forget the potentiometers theres 2 in the design for the bajack capacitor , the pezio listed online for the bajack capacitor dosent have a driver and neither could i find one so i used a reversing car beeper buzzer , and i think it may be better to try 2 and have them focused at each other , like fantastic daily did in his experiment which was different he had 2 speakers pointing at each other set to certain frequencies and there was a flash and he took a picture of it and in the picture was a doorway of some kind with an arm sticking out of it it looked like an aliens arm