What is your Bush/Kerry I.Q.?

Unintentional

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/11.../5/100906.shtml
a study done by IQ expert Steve Sailer, a columnist for immigration reform Web magazine Vdare.com, who is also adept at estimating a person's IQ, says the president's score on the the Air Force Officer Qualifying Test suggests that his I.Q. is in the mid-120's, while Mr. Kerry's I.Q. was about 120 according to Sailer's extrapolation Kerry's score at age 22 on the Navy Officer Qualification Test.

Sailer's analysis was called credible by Linda Gottfredson, an IQ expert at the University of Delaware. She told the Times she wasn't surprised at the results or that so many people had assumed that Mr. Kerry was smarter.

I know you are trying to be funny, but these charts don't really mean anything. I imagine a list of states crime rates would look almost exactly like the IQ chart. Does that mean that Kerry supporters are criminal? Or that criminals are smart? or both? :D :lol:

Cornelia

Hey smuda, I posted it under "humor". :lol:

CaryP

LOL Cornelia. My home state of Louisiana has an average IQ of 90! No wonder most people seem so damned dumb down here. Makes sense that Louisiana gave Bush a pretty good majority too. Thanks for the link "Italian flower".

Cary