What is your favorite "real" time travel case?

Scott123

Hello, I'm new here and have always had an interest in this subject, but never studied it that heavily. I'm wondering what is your favorite genuine, or real, time travel case? One that just fascinates you. I'm fascinated by the Sir Victor Goddard case, the pilot who saw what an airfield looked like 11 years before changes were made to it. I'm sure I'll learn of some more great ones to read about from your responses. …. another one that interests me is the two women who had a time slip at the palace of Versailles in 1901. Thanks for your replies.

Traveler_Flare

To be honest I don't think if there was a real time traveler that they would not tell the world whats going on to keep things going south like a world line leap or a paradox

TimeFlipper

well there is no way to know if there are real stories or not.

Perhaps for the sake of this thread, we should "assume" that the story IS true for our members who wish to post their stories..
For example, i would say my own favourite story is The Philadelphia Experiment, but i cannot prove definitively that it really happened..

Cirrus

Perhaps for the sake of this thread, we should "assume" that the story IS true for our members who wish to post their stories..
For example, i would say my own favourite story is The Philadelphia Experiment, but i cannot prove definitively that it really happened..

Except for the exhibit of the naval officers stuck in the side of the ship current on display in the secret basement of the Smithsonian.

TimeFlipper

ok ya i will fancy the idea that its true and i would like to here more about it

I strongly suggest that you purchase a copy of the very first research book printed on that subject, from which has created most of the interest that you now see on the internet...The book is called, The Philadelphia Experiment, written by Charles Berlitz and William Moore...

The book is very very cheap, and can be purchased from Amazon and Ebay :)..

Traveler_Flare

I strongly suggest that you purchase a copy of the very first research book printed on that subject, from which has created most of the interest that you now see on the internet...The book is called, The Philadelphia Experiment, written by Charles Berlitz and William Moore...

The book is very very cheap, and can be purchased from Amazon and Ebay :)..
ok I will check it out.

TimeFlipper

Except for the exhibit of the naval officers stuck in the side of the ship current on display in the secret basement of the Smithsonian.

The OP of this thread @Scott123 requested "individual stories" from members, not offshoots from a story that i already quoted (The PX Experiment)...