What is your opinion on animal oracles?

What is your opinion animal oracles?

• Only humans can be oracles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There is no such a thing as oracles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

alpha centauri

Some people remember the "psychic" octopus Paul that correctly predicted all games of the worldcup.

Now there is a new psychic animal. This time an elephant that has correctly predicted three game in a row.

The next game will be Germany against England and the will be predicted soon :cool:. But I will not watch the prediction because I want to be surprised and not knowing who will win the game while watching it :alien:.

alpha centauri

alpha centauri

Now I watched the oracle nevertheless. I thought England will win and the betting odds are in favor of England, but the elephant oracle says otherwise.

For all the English members: Dont be mad at the elephant or try to harm her for this. She is only the prophet and she cannot influence the games. The match will be boring now, but you can still watch it at 5 PM BST (British Summer Time).

lamdo263

Some people remember the "psychic" octopus Paul that correctly predicted all games of the worldcup.

Now there is a new psychic animal. This time an elephant that has correctly predicted three game in a row.

The next game will be Germany against England and the will be predicted soon :cool:. But I will not watch the prediction because I want to be surprised and not knowing who will win the game while watching it :alien:.
An octopus can be a passionate creature. This is why the intuition.

That octopus has got the moves. Like Tao Cruz, sayin A-O singin A-O

Yeee Haa And it goes on and on

alpha centauri

England won. The elephant must have seen a different timeline (maybe she used an HDR to see into the future :cool:). Congratulations to England and cheer up on the elephant. No one is born a master. ( with the exception of Paul the octopus :) ) I am sure that she will be better next time.

TimeFlipper

England won. The elephant must have seen a different timeline (maybe she used an HDR to see into the future :cool:). Congratulations to England and cheer up on the elephant. No one is born a master. ( with the exception of Paul the octopus :) ) I am sure that she will be better next time.
I heard the Elephant used 8 HDRs, obviously none of them worked ;) :D..