What is your personality type ?.

Mr_Zero

If anyone is interested in what their personality type is, below there is a link for a quick free test. In my experience it is quite accurate.

if you take the test feel free to post the personality type you got in the thread.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
INTJ-T

Mostly accurate, although I am very polite, perhaps even overboard.

I am not goal oriented. I have no goals.

Ok, not reading the rest. You get my drift.

About 80% accurate, I'd say.

Last edited:

Mr_Zero

INTJ-T

Mostly accurate, although I am very polite, perhaps even overboard.

I am not goal oriented. I have no goals.

"Architects hate blindly following anything without understanding why." --- nope, not me

Ok, not reading the rest. You get my drift.

About 80% accurate, I'd say.
I must say it is impressive you've got the architect, it is the rarest of personality types. architects in my eyes have the power to help the world or destroy it.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Oops. Can’t edit while using my phone. I read my own post wrong. It is me. I don’t blindly follow anything, so that part is right. Sorry. Might edit next time I’m on the PC.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I must say it is impressive you've got the architect, it is the rarest of personality types. architects in my eyes have the power to help the world or destroy it.

It makes sense. I have no friends and have absolutely nothing in common with any woman on earth except my mother. Shrug. I have no “people”.

Mr_Zero

It makes sense. I have no friends and have absolutely nothing in common with any woman on earth except my mother. Shrug. I have no “people”.
that is the curse of the architect after all, however curses can be broken. perhaps you have already found your "people" and not realised it yet.