What is your rant?

TnWatchdog

I've been on a couple of sites where every once in awhile someone writes a short essay and says, "Sorry for the rant". Why be sorry? Let them out. Is it politics, chemtrails, the NWO, or someone didn't give you enough bacon on your plate? It is healthy to let these inner rants out. What is your rant?

TnWatchdog

Lets start this out with Friday nights. I work all week outside, trying to pay bills in the heat and humidity. On Friday, from 3:00 to 5:00, I start my ritual. Mike keeps handing me those lemonades and I listen to the classic rock station. It is all great music but I am always holding out for the tunes that get me going. (I said this was a rant thread so if you don't like it, start a new rant after I get done) I am looking for a song from AC/DC, Ratt, or a similar hard rock tune. Once in awhile they start out with "Back in Black", only to find out it was a promo for the station and they only play the first few seconds of it...WTF. Remember, don't judge me, this is "my rant" and you can have your turn next... I will just wait for next Friday!!

TnWatchdog

This is not a serious rant...it has nothing to do with politics or the NWO but it bugs the heck out of me. The rant location, the local bank drive thru. I always have my deposit slip ready to go before I leave the house. The car in front of me is doing their paperwork while at the window. I try to remain calm but it seems that they are balancing their checkbook or something...slow as hell. Other times at the ATM driveup, the car in front seems to enjoy spending their free time playing with the cotrol panel and looking at the receipts that come out. Don't they realize that their balance will stay the same one minute since they last checked? It doesn't help that they have to open up the car door to work the ATM as the window doesn't work. I hate thieves...people that steal my time.

Justinian

Ewwww.. you got me thinking.. I hate when I'm standing in line for my latest injection of artery clogging at McDonalds and the person in front of me is taking forever.. It's like LOOK! You've more than likely been here before. And I'm pretty sure that McD's hasn't changed much of the menu since they opened.. so hurry and make up your mind! You know.. if I want fast food, I want it fast. Not waiting 20 minutes for bubba to make up his mind of whether or not he wants cheese.. Come on people.. If you wait 20 minutes in line for the person in front of you and still have not made up your mind, go to Burger King!

ANd what really gets my goat.. is when people find out that i've been working as a contractor in Iraq/Afghan.. First thing they want to do is gripe about how I'm a war profiteer, a mercenary.. You know what? Yes I am.. They want to gripe about how I get my money tax free.. You know what? That's a damn lie. Yes, I don't pay taxes on the first certain amount I make, but let me tell you what.. everything over that is taxed at a much higher rate than any common American will ever see. And you know what else.. I pay more in taxes than most Americans make in a year, and I don't even make anywhere near 200K. So when you hear stories of Americans making over 100K that are dodging taxes.. Trust me when I say that anyone that makes over a certain amount is on a special watch list at the IRS. The day I took this position we were warned that the IRS will be following your taxes closely. It's like volunteering to sit next to the teachers desk. BUT.. let me tell you what I do to earn this paycheck.. I've brushed death more times than I care to admit, I've seen shit that would make you question your religion, I've seen the real shit not the shit that the media wants you to believe is happening over here. This is a war zone. There are not random people just walking around partying and having a blast while killing the random innocent person. When you kill a man with a gun, and turn around, then back again and all of a sudden he's got groceries instead of the gun, or the Quran.. Then the interpreter that's been hired to be your guide is taking pictures of this victim now with these items so that he can try and rake money out of CNN for the pictures.. This is the shit that goes on here daily. Where we can't carry on a normal war because the media is too quick to jump your shit and ask 20 questions about why you pulled the trigger. This is war. Regardless of who started it or what it's for.. IT"S WAR.. and if the American people want to tie the hands of the people fighting.. then don't bitch to me when your son/daughter dies bc we couldn't get air support in bc it was too close to a fucking mosque. You'll never know what fear is, until you wake up one day and you realize that each night as you lay down to sleep you subconsciously are choosing whether to lay on your back, or your stomach based on the odds of a rocket hitting near you.. So do you want your face blown off or your balls? That's what fear is. When you think you're going to die and your life doesn't flash before your eyes, all you think about is the last thing you had to eat. That's the reality. WHen you can't sleep without the incessant droning of helicopter blades, and sirens, and prayers coming from a mosque 24/7. That's what I do for my paycheck. When people want to bitch because I'm a war profiteer and it's wrong bc their relative is in uniform and making less than me.. Let me tell you this.. These soldiers/sailors/airman/marines/ and yes even coast guard over here, come over.. they are here for 4-10 months. I've been here for over 4 years straight. What I do, I take the place of at least 10 soldiers. So when they say.. you make 5 times what my relative makes.. You know.. yes I do, but I'm also saving the government money at the same time. Then the story changes and they want to talk about me investing in this or that.. or lending them money.. Screw you! I had to delete my Facebook account, because it became the virtual begging branch of the bank of ME. People I haven't seen or talked to in years all of a sudden show up and want to borrow thousands from me. Who the F**K are you people? And then my family wonders why I don't ever like to come back to the US anymore. Our society is so whacked out of its britches that people don't realize how self centered they are. It's frickin normal for Americans in general to be like this.. and nobody sees anything wrong with it. And I won't even start about women. I used to not be able to even think about going home without getting facebook messages from women wanting to leave their husbands to be with me for the week. WTF is the matter with people? All for some money that I'm not even sharing anyways.. Just all in the hopes that maybe just maybe I'll buy them something to string them along till the next time I venture that way.. WTF is the matter with people? People wonder why Americans have such a bad name.. well live outside the country for a few years and then go back.. American society is different than any other society in the world.. And I'm not even counting the boisterously loud intoxicated city night life.. I'm just talking normal every day hustle and bustle.. I can get pretty ornery, but this country needs to wake up and realize how awful we really are.

TnWatchdog

I d0n't want to appear that I like to "piss and moan" but here I go again! A normal Friday night...my ritual of a few brews and that classic rock and roll. I am sitting in a lawn chair under the chemtrail skies...now that really pisses me off! The "normal" blue sky of yesterday will never be the same again...but back to my original reason for this post. Ealier today I needed to get my tags renewed, as the date on my renewal was 8/31/12. Since I live in a metro area I had to have the emissions checked out and for the first time my vehicle failed the test. I went to the County Clerk and told them I got a sad face and a bunch of yellow highlighter on my report saying I WAS REJECTED. Oh well, I got 30 days to fix the sensor issue but I wonder about all those smoke emitting vehicles that are in the next county south of me that don't need the emissions check. It doesn't seem fair as they drive as much as I do. We need an emission check cause we live in a metro area and we will also be the first ones to be hit for food and water when the "SHTF" by people that don't need to pay for an emission check...oh well. I will be happy to fix my truck,now stop the chemtrails!!

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok here's my rant
I want my country back damnit, I don't want the cops stopping every car on a friday night to find three drunks, I don't want to be molested at the air port cause I going to grandma's house for the holidays, I don't want to see freakin tampon comercials,or limp dick pills sold on the five o-clock news. I don't want to be labeled as a drug addict and then tested to prove I'm not just so I can get a job,I don't want camara's on every stoplight to see if I come to a complete stop,I don't want my boss to run a credit check befor I can get a job, I don't want the gov. telling what size soda pop I can buy,I don't want to be called a hater when I tell some one there dumber than a brick, I'm so sick of this so called reality tv thats not real at all, I'm getting pretty damn tired of innocent people being locked up for life because some DA wants to run for office,I am damn tired of these winey bleeding heart nuts trying to tear down every appearance of the ten comandments, I want to go back to my country where the dope was the dumbest kid in the class, where a joint was the local prision and a bad place to be, where buying coke was a soda pop,where a hand shake was a binding contract,where mam and sir were used for everyone,where a dollar was still silver, where crystal was used for glass work, where everything was made here at home,where the food was safe to eat, where the water was safe to drink, where the doctor would cure you sickness not give you drugs to manage the disease, where the grade school teacher was a teacher not a child molester, yeh I want my country back damnit.......:mad:

TnWatchdog

ok here's my rant
I want my country back damnit, I don't want the cops stopping every car on a friday night to find three drunks, I don't want to be molested at the air port cause I going to grandma's house for the holidays, I don't want to see freakin tampon comercials,or limp dick pills sold on the five o-clock news. I don't want to be labeled as a drug addict and then tested to prove I'm not just so I can get a job,I don't want camara's on every stoplight to see if I come to a complete stop,I don't want my boss to run a credit check befor I can get a job, I don't want the gov. telling what size soda pop I can buy,I don't want to be called a hater when I tell some one there dumber than a brick, I'm so sick of this so called reality tv thats not real at all, I'm getting pretty damn tired of innocent people being locked up for life because some DA wants to run for office,I am damn tired of these winey bleeding heart nuts trying to tear down every appearance of the ten comandments, I want to go back to my country where the dope was the dumbest kid in the class, where a joint was the local prision and a bad place to be, where buying coke was a soda pop,where a hand shake was a binding contract,where mam and sir were used for everyone,where a dollar was still silver, where crystal was used for glass work, where everything was made here at home,where the food was safe to eat, where the water was safe to drink, where the doctor would cure you sickness not give you drugs to manage the disease, where the grade school teacher was a teacher not a child molester, yeh I want my country back damnit.......:mad:
Well said Wildman...I like what you said but not what you said, as the reality of it all sucks doesn't it? I don't know how we can turn things around as we are too screwed up at this point in time. It starts with the politicians representing the peoples interest but we see where that has went and is going. If there was a small group that was honest and wanted to represent the people to turn things around...I am afraid they would become "front page statistics" and not be around any more. Great post...an eye opener for sure!

Justinian

One of my all time rants.. Is Man Law.. For you ladies, I'm not sure if you also have something like this.. but for the men.. these are things that are supposed to be understood things.. I think a few people put out books on them.. But they are things that I see people violating every day. And they might sound silly to women, but to most men these are huge issues. Like; Two men go to see a movie together(friends only), you always leave a seat between you, especially in an empty theatre. You go to the bathroom and there are 3 wall urinals. You never go to the middle one unless the other two are being used. You don't sit on a public toilet stall and talk to the guy next to you. You cover your downstairs up when walking around in a public shower. Nobody wants to see your stuff. If you are waiting in a line for anything, give the guy in front of you some space. I understand these are American things.. Other countries don't understand personal space and it really drives me crazy. I was waiting at an airport one day in line and the guy behind me came up and was literally straddling my leg. I felt his crotch brush my leg. Not cool. So I politely don't say anytihng and I just move over. AND HE FOLLOWS ME AND DOES IT AGAIN! So I once again move. And same thing happens. By now I'm really sick of feeling this guys private parts brushing my leg. So I turn and ask if he wants to be in front of me.. his face is shocked now, and he says he's fine where he is and wonders why I asked. So I told him that he's invading my personal space with his nuts and if he doesn't stop it that we're both going to be locked up for me kicking his ass. And now everyone in line is turned and staring at me and people making comments to me how I'm rude. WTF? When did telling someone to take their nuts off of your leg become rude? I was traveling through Kuwait on one of my many horror stories through there and a guy kept ramming his baggage cart into the back of my feet. Which I was wearing sandals so it kinda hurt. After the 3rd time I turned around and told him if he didn't take that cart outta my feet that I was going to put my foot up his ass. The police swarmed in quickly and I thought I was done for.. But they hauled that jackass outta there in a hurry. Not sure what all was said, but I was just glad it wasn't me being taken to lockup. I don't like people touching me. Call it a phobia I developed since working over on this half of the world.. But, I've learned to deal with people closer than arms length, but when you break that 12 inch barrier.. my man-rape alarms go off big time, and I always try to give everyone 3 chances, but after that I'm gonna say something.

Edit: I almost forgot as an addon to this rant.. When you're walking somewhere out in the open.. I mean it can be an open field with nothing but wide open acres for miles. And that one person comes along and wants to brush past you as they go by. WHY? You've been given all the room in the world, yet you want to bump me as you walk past. Uuuuuuggghhhh ..

TnWatchdog

I am a bit upset with paying tolls on toll roads. Pay the fee and you are allowed to drive on a road that is suppose to be paid for by gasoline taxes. I recently traveled from Minnesota to New York on I-90. Paying to drive thru Chicago, Indiana, Ohio, and New York. I don't know what they are doing with the money but I-90 looked better in Minnesota and Wisconsin, where there is no toll. I am not use to tolls since we don't have any where I live. Besides, you are held hostage on these toll roads and can only get your gas and food at predetermined stops within the toll road. If you leave the road, to check something out, you have to stop at the toll booth and pay then get another ticket at the booth to return to the road. If they had something special like driving 85 mph in Texas on their new toll road it would help. You Texans check this road out but keep it under 90 mph so you don't get a ticket. Just another way the states up north get your money and the people that live in these areas are use to it and know no different.