What Most Fail to Consider About Aliens

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Maybe aliens have some sort of a personal forcefield that can control their environment while maintaining their protection.
In the movie, The Arrival the atmosphere was being changed to accommodate the aliens. Maybe the atmosphere is now being changed by the use of chemtrails.
Once there is a disclosure, all theories are out making way for an unexpected and unimaginable reality.

Like an invisible bubble? I suppose that is possible considering they have the technology to get here.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hybrids are an interesting answer to those problems. That would explain why aliens might want to colonize the Earth with hybrid beings, rather than do it themselves.

I forgot all about Hybrids. Maybe hybrids were created so they COULD explore Earth without too much effort.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It's all about the technology.

Breathing apparatus could easily be implanted into the Alien body maybe even a simple (to them) operation is all that would be required.

You could be on to something. Why not develop an apparatus that creates oxygen (or whatever gasses you need) rather than carrying tanks around? Interesting thought.

Another thought would be that quite often 'Aliens' are seen close to their vehicles. Surely it's no great leap of technology to assume that these craft could create a local field protecting the crew.

...a protective, all inclusive bubble. Something else humans should consider developing for space exploration......

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I think it would be a great idea for a device. But wouldn't the oxygen need to be created from something?

Imagine you visit a planet with an atmosphere containing only 1% oxygen. We need about 20% oxygen, so an device would take that 1% and concentrate it into a spacesuit helmet up to 20% so that we can be okay on this alien planet.

That oxygen would need to be there in the first place, otherwise, where would it come from?

I can imagine extracting it from water, but what if some aliens needed to extract argon out of sea water, if there's no argon in sea water?

Poison Pen

Hi Pen..What I said was, the aliens have been breeding these hybrids for many years, this would be achieved by making an earth woman pregnant from an alien...and over the years their descendants would develop resistance to infection just like a normal human being would and easily adapt to breathing oxygen, just like normal humans do :eek::D

Fallen Angels. Nephilim. Is that what your saying?

TimeFlipper

Not fallen angels Pen, but might be Nephilim..
I prefer to call aliens, beings from another planet that have similarities to ourselves :)