What my Silver Self said about the legacy of the pandemic!

What's your Vax status?

• Fully Jabbed

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Partially Jabbed

• Don't Want The Jab

• Still Undecided to Be Jabbed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Walker

Hello forum,

I remember having coffee with my silver self. Who told me that a legacy of the pandemic is that we lose sovereignty over our bodies. I'm not an anti-vaxxer as I have faith in science, but I'm also a very strong believer in pro-choice and in a democratic society you should have sovereignty over your own body and what treatments therefore you have.

The idea that governments of the future can force you to undergo medical procedures without ones consent, doesn't sit well with me.

Mention of forced removal of certain organs for transplanted and castration sent a chill up my spine and had me clutching my sacks.

My silver self said there's very little that can be done about it other than resist all the way. As a result of the chat, I went through the UK government website and opted out of having my my medical records sold on to third parties, amongst other things.

Last year after an altercation I found myself in hospital, while unconscious I was given the AstraZeneca vaccine.

A lawyer advised me that it would be a waste of time trying to sue because they would argue that they were acting in good faith and in my best interest at the time, it was at the height of the supposed pandemic infection rate.

I certainly haven't had the second jab and do not plan to do so.

I would like to read your views on this...

Last edited:

mullac998

Hello forum,

I remember having coffee with my silver self. Who told me that a legacy of the pandemic is that we lose sovereignty over our bodies. I'm not an anti-vaxxer as I have faith in science, but I'm also a very strong believer in pro-choice and in a democratic society you should have sovereignty over your own body and what treatments therefore you have. The idea that governments of the future can force you to undergo medical procedures doesn't sit well with me.

Mention of forced removal of certain organs for transplanted and castration send a chill up my spine as I clutch my sacks.

My silver self said there's very little that can be done about it other than resist all the way. As a result of the chat I went through the UK government website and opted out of having my my medical records sold on to third parties, amongst other things.

Last year after an altercation I found myself in hospital, while unconscious I was given the AstraZeneca vaccine. A lawyer advised me that it would be a waste of time trying to sue because they would argue that they were acting in good faith and in my best interest at the time.

I certainly haven't had the second jab and do not plan to do soon.

I would like to read your views on this...
They shouldn't have jabbed you. It should always be your choice

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
If this had happened to me I would consider taking the lives of those involved that did this horrible thing to my body.

Wind7

Staff
We had a former member named F Stein whom was a Time Traveller.

He called them Something to the effect of the Vaccine Bullies.

TimeFlipper

Windy, dont forget Lord Heny Chatterton, he had a Time Travelling Penny Farthing Bicycle, and spoke about future pandemics :eek:..
THE LORD.jpg